Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Going in now and adding more pairs in there, I can see the option isn't there anymore. Weird. It says 2 day for free on my confirmation tho

Swingmans and Dunkmans

Easy copp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@GatorBelts, this is for you:
"@nikestore: @angelapreyes The Hornets will also be in GS sizes but we haven't gotten word if we will carry them."

So they'll be out there for you miss

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Order placed for Dunkmans....why couldn't other releases be this smooth lol

because no one really cares about these 3 cws. These 3 cws are the cw you get when you come around to it. Mangos are one of the worst cw out of all of them. Griffys are close to being regular shoes, and dunk mans don't look 2 good either. Oh yeah i forgot i got to put IMO before someone comes and trolls me

No because people who actually like the shoes bought them, resellers didn't buy these 3 cw's

I can't believe I actually stayed up to cop the swingmans; probably could have in the morning 
tongue.gif

"man those mangos are a cheap big bang"
"mangos are the whackest out of the 3"
"I can't justify spending that on the mangos"

My my how the tables turned
laugh.gif

Congrats to everyone who copped their pairs though, glad to see most got them

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I know NOW! Order was placed 30 minutes ago though lol. Free ground shipping is cool though I'm not wearing them right away

What?! Free two day air? Man Has anyone ever had any luck calling nike to get shipping changed?
how? just tried to check out from a different account with 2 shoes and 2 day is $15 for me??!?!

Pretty sure you can't just pick 2 day shipping and it's free. It's more then likely a free 2 day shipping code thats usually pretty easy to find if you just google coupon codes. I just didn't even think of it since I was already getting over 50 bucks off. Man. I hate ground shipping. 

GatorBelts..... Nike just tweeted that the SLH will be available in GS sizes so maybe you won't have to worry about trying to get 7.5

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by sk3tch

Confirmation e-mail received. PS Vita time
glasses.gif
, g'nite and congrats to all who copped with no chaos!
Now if the SLH's are like this...
pimp.gif
doubtful...these will be gone quickly- quicker than any of the 3 tonight... pretty close to 100 % certain about that. We will see.
Shhhhhhhhh........maybe if we ignore them like they aren't there, chaos won't ensue.  Yeah right.  
laugh.gif

im waiting for discount/coupons/clearance on these. just got my bangs in the mail today and checked aj release dates... looks like i can take a breather for a while hopefully until yeezys. saving doe for mult-cop and already cntacting connects. you already know, guys.
ohwell.gif

Got my confirmation! Surprised cuz I put my order in hella minutes late. Hornets will be totally different though.
Still not feeling the Mangos. They are what I thought they were! 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

im waiting for discount/coupons/clearance on these. just got my bangs in the mail today and checked aj release dates... looks like i can take a breather for a while hopefully until yeezys. saving doe for mult-cop and already cntacting connects. you already know, guys.
ohwell.gif

You think the Swingmans will sit that long?  I'm debating on whether to cop them now or if I can wait till I find a pair of Big Bangs for a decent price then cop the Swingmans
nerd.gif

I dont own the big bangs but really liked the mangos, what's Nike talks consensus on this shoe? Just curious cuz ima rock the hell out of these
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom