Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by akrobystia

I guess no one in Philly wanted any of these

Which stores?
King of prussia mall HOH had all 3 basically a FSR
That is why the last month has shocked me personally with all the sellouts. For example the Miami Nights were there months after the release as were the U colorway at the KOP HOH. I remember last year grabbing the Kobe China's also at least a month after release.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

i like the navy laces better in the Swingmans
pimp.gif

Dope pics. Swings were by far the best out of the three that released.

Wow.....Footlocker, Footaction and Champs here at the malls in SoCal only got Mangos, no DMs and SMs...only the malls with house of hoops got all 3 colors..

Glad I copped the DMs on Thursday night and the SMs this morning from NDC.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Which stores?
That is why the last month has shocked me personally with all the sellouts. For example the Miami Nights were there months after the release as were the U colorway at the KOP HOH. I remember last year grabbing the Kobe China's also at least a month after release.
Yea no one around here really wants anything that drops unless its limited, if its not then they sit

Yea no one around here really wants anything that drops unless its limited, if its not then they sit
Sitting at KOP? I heard Cherry Hill was selling decently...I bought the Dunkmans last night in Northeast, no problem. Didn't look for the other two cuz I didn't want them, limited or not. I'm hoping Big Bang prices drop too...

-Pete

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

That was a lot easier then I thought it would be. With the 15% off code and free shipping came out to only $314.29.... $51 bucks off FTW!
What 15% code?

My mall happened to only have the Mangos as well, but already have my pair coming in from Eastbay on Wed..
also got the Big Bangs coming in Monday.. should be a good week
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Sitting at KOP? I heard Cherry Hill was selling decently...I bought the Dunkmans last night in Northeast, no problem. Didn't look for the other two cuz I didn't want them, limited or not. I'm hoping Big Bang prices drop too...

-Pete
Yea I was there no less than an hour ago looking at all three of them, I expect them to be there for some time

I bought a pair of Swingmans for a fellow NT member. Earlier I posted that they looked blue, and they did, in store. I took a look at them once I got home and they were more of a greenish color. I bet they look great in natural light. Now I'm itching to buy a pair, damn!

Originally Posted by uniballa23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I was gonna cop all 3 tomorrow but I picked these up earlier

I just might cop dunkmans, might.
How much did you get them for?

Now that I look at the south beaches all this time later they not even all that can't believe I almost forked over 700 for them.

have to ruin the swingman, dunkman, mango party..

got the cheesey matching shirt.. they were getting more rare IN MY SIZE at the stores around me, so I had to get it before it was long gone..

miaminights.jpg

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by natenate04

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Prices of the big bangs are falling like a rock, I will cop the for 240 or less mark my words....

Yeah you right.
not for sz 11

Just wait those big bangs are not moving at 300, and check the buy sell forum all these bums tryna get 300-350 for swings dunks mangos etc.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

wore my big bangs for the first time yesterday, got compliments galore from women no lie
laugh.gif
, they love bright color

WDYWT 03/02/12 by The Allure, on Flickr

I don't buy non-Baltimore Oriole fitteds.

Was out with the Ms. as she was copping a pair of Mangos. She said this fitted would look perfect with my Bangs & bought it for me. Your pics show she was right.
smokin.gif
hat/sneaker combo...

Back
Top Bottom