Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

That is the best fitted for the ASGs. Dang I want a pair. The grey SnapBack matches the Kobes pretty well too.

I LOVE the swingmans... I'm too salty right now... I'm not thrilled about these Dunkmans I'm about to receive from NDC... smh
laugh.gif

that Marlins/Big Bangs fitted is such a clean fit....

Pissed I didnt try for SMs at release....

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

have to ruin the swingman, dunkman, mango party..

got the cheesey matching shirt.. they were getting more rare IN MY SIZE at the stores around me, so I had to get it before it was long gone..

miaminights.jpg
I got the shirt on Monday and tried to stock order the kicks. Order went through, two days later, "I'm sorry to inform you but the size 13 you ordered is out of stock".

I hate you.

J/K nice hook up though.

http://s-dubl.u.yuku.com/

Originally Posted by demo95king

I didn't think i was going to cop any lebrons this season but the Dunkmans are always dope. So once i saw em in person it was a wrap. Anyways, we all know the business on em but why is the 'halo' or 'swingman' logo not all the Dunkmans. I went through the entire stock of dunkmans and more than 90% of them didn't have the 'halo' or 'swing'. Thankfully these run small and the 11 i copped had the 'swing' - no 10.5s had it. At the end of the day it doesn't matter but it adds something to the Lebron Logo. Does anyone know the story on this?

i went out of my way to find my size WITH the swingman.. some pairs even had a left with, right without.. .anyone know how rare these are yet? and whats the story?

Originally Posted by teemaku

Wow.....Footlocker, Footaction and Champs here at the malls in SoCal only got Mangos, no DMs and SMs...only the malls with house of hoops got all 3 colors..

Glad I copped the DMs on Thursday night and the SMs this morning from NDC.
happy.gif

dude...you have to stop posting bad info.  I bought my DM's from Westside Pavilion and I know Fox Hills mall had the DM's too. 

Wow.....Footlocker, Footaction and Champs here at the malls in SoCal only got Mangos, no DMs and SMs...only the malls with house of hoops got all 3 colors..

happy.gif

dude...you have to stop posting bad info.  I bought my DM's from Westside Pavilion and I know Fox Hills mall had the DM's too. 

Originally Posted by s dubl

Me too! Size 16 was only on Eastbay and I gave up. Plus I didn't wanna #$@* with the backorder *%%%! 

Originally Posted by raptors29

Me too! Size 16 was only on Eastbay and I gave up. Plus I didn't wanna #$@* with the backorder *%%%! 

They all were on backorder. Eastbay ain't receivin their shipment until the 9th.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

wore my big bangs for the first time yesterday, got compliments galore from women no lie
laugh.gif
, they love bright color

WDYWT 03/02/12 by The Allure, on Flickr

I don't buy non-Baltimore Oriole fitteds.

Was out with the Ms. as she was copping a pair of Mangos. She said this fitted would look perfect with my Bangs & bought it for me. Your pics show she was right.
smokin.gif
hat/sneaker combo...
info on the fitted?

Originally Posted by raptors29

didnt even want to buy really, but when I came home from work at 2am pst and I saw sizes available I said eff it. Added to cart and wouldnt let me. So I grabbed DMs. Impulse buys smh... Like em, just not a Lebron guy. DMs are my second Lebron ever.

Originally Posted by nimhet

happy.gif

Oh really bro? In OC and East LA malls only got mangos..did Fox Hills Mall get the SMs?

SICK! dunkmans have been seriously slept on, people are gonna trip when they see em on feet with the black laces. Cant wait till mine come in from NDC
happy.gif
. Hope everyone who wanted copped! The resale price on these will go up IMO.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I guarantee people will regret sleeping on these.
you are so right. especially with the black/volt 3m laces. those laces are
pimp.gif
. This shoe is a classic IMO. 

I bought that same fitted at champs yesterday. Goes perfect with the big bangs. They had them behind the counter and when unpaid for my swingmans guy behind copped swingmans and the hat as well.

I hate the High top 9 but those low top are hot. I saw a picture of a pair of bright red 9 lows and all i have to say is beautiful

Back
Top Bottom