Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Swingmans are all but done in NYC. Only small sizes left. Seen a lot of dudes with them on feet around the city. Red laces.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bangs for $270 shipped....PULL TRIGGER??? [/color]
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by uniballa23

How much did you get them for?

Now that I look at the south beaches all this time later they not even all that can't believe I almost forked over 700 for them.

They look better in person than they do in these pics. I paid $600
600?! Ugh I wish I can find a 600$ south beach that's my size

Went to my local FTL today. My connect that works there said the SLH will be LIMITED. Just passing knowledge, don't know for sure. I got my 9.5 held down for me just in case
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by T21D

sho3tym
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

matter of fact, I had to do sho3tym
wink.gif

401383635.jpg

One of those a sample? There's no ring on the logo of the right pair.
Can we end this once and for all please? Some pairs have the halo/ring, some pairs don't. It was an error on Nike's end. Try to find whichever one you prefer. If you think there's going to be some sort of crazy price increase for the "rare" pair (whichever it may be), you're wrong.

The original Dunkman logo for the past 8 years has been the no halo version. When people come in saying the no halo looks "off" I seriously start to wonder when they got into this whole shoe thing.

Just to add on to the never ending size debate -- I'm a 10.5 in pretty much everything Nike/JB -- 3's, 4's, Griffeys, Pennys - but with the Cannons I ordered an 11 just because everyone seemed to say they ran small. Fit perfect. Went to grab the Dunkmans in person yesterday and decided to go with a 10.5 after quickly trying it on (a lot of people seemed to think the newer release 9's from around the Freegums on were true to size), only to find today that they were WAY too tight! So I took them back and got an 11 today. Perfect. There's just something about the toe area of these, even if you don't have a wide foot necessarily (I don't), it can feel really cramped. Of course everyone's feet are different but from my personal experience I would say go .5 up in ALL Lebron 9's! Someone mentioned a full size up earlier but I think that would be too big, they'd just look huge and be too roomy IMO.

ALSO... out of pure curiosity. Does anyone know if emerald/green Swingman pairs actually exist or if it was just a lighting thing? The reason I ask is because I seem to remember some of the early pics having a different tongue (no black), so I'm wondering if any of the true emerald pairs ended up in the wild.

Either way I'm on the hunt for Swingmans and Big Bangs in an 11
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Just messing around real quick......

SWINGMANS.....welcome to the family.
happy.gif
I wish the swingmans had been more like the color of those griffeys in the background. That would have been crazy

I got my Cannons, Christmas, and Dunkmans, now all I need is my sz 12 Chinas 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 ......Favorite Lebron 9.....

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

have to ruin the swingman, dunkman, mango party..

got the cheesey matching shirt.. they were getting more rare IN MY SIZE at the stores around me, so I had to get it before it was long gone..

miaminights.jpg
I got the shirt on Monday and tried to stock order the kicks. Order went through, two days later, "I'm sorry to inform you but the size 13 you ordered is out of stock".

I hate you.

J/K nice hook up though.

http://s-dubl.u.yuku.com/

Im so jealous of you 2guys right now.
I want those kicks and that "cheesy" matching tee.

Anybody know the length of the laces on these off the top of their heads? I'm thinking 63" lemme know if you guys know thanks!

Back
Top Bottom