Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I saw the Swingmans and the dunkmans at the mall tonight. Both were better in person. Dunkmans needed green swoosh outline and a pair of green laces but i fell in love with the swingmans. They will sit in my area and I hope I can pick them up later with a discount

need dunkmans but trying to recover from the asg releases...

smh at the certain person in the buy sell who has dunkmans for 500 just because of a halo

Originally Posted by airedweezy

smh at the certain person in the buy sell who has dunkmans for 500 just because of a halo

Saw the same nonsense on ebay. Seller said it was "super rare." lol.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

problem with those dudes is, they'll hold on to em to get more money... no one will pay, by the time they realize they arent that rare at all and drop their prices... no one will want/need em any more.

So uhh I've asked this question before, but will the Summit Lakes be easy to cop like freegums? or are they more like the Swingmans/Mangos/Dunkmans category?

Please don't tell me they'll be like the galaxys lol
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by akrobystia

problem with those dudes is, they'll hold on to em to get more money... no one will pay, by the time they realize they arent that rare at all and drop their prices... no one will want/need em any more.

Good for them. They need to learn the hard way.
smokin.gif

Can't wait for mangos and swings to get here. Loved the mangos since day one when people were hating... Wasn't feeling the swings till I saw red laces....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the SLH CW is an exclusive release according to nikelebron.net. They are gonna be a hard cop for sure. Luckily my local boutique is getting them
pimp.gif

Saw my size dunkman w/ halo today. Thought about swapping mine for a brief second. Decided that I didn't give a **** about the halo.

Can someone explain to my why the swingmans are blue? Thought this was a Ken Griffey tribute shoe. Should of been Mariners green

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Can someone explain to my why the swingmans are blue? Thought this was a Ken Griffey tribute shoe. Should of been Mariners green
mariners unis are also navy...

so the slh colorway is gonna be limited? not a general release in gs sizes as well? i thought all slh were gr from the ones released before

For those of you in So CAL, dunkmans are everywhere. Most FTL got them, just do a little hw. Footactions (fox hills mall, stonewood, cerritos, etc) got mangos; even some shiehk's got mangos too. Only place other than hoh or niketown that got swingmans were some champs. The one at glendale galleria has sz 7-9.5 left and employee said brea might have gotten some too. Every other champs I've called doesn't carry LBJ's...

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Saw my size dunkman w/ halo today. Thought about swapping mine for a brief second. Decided that I didn't give a **** about the halo.

I apologize sincerely but I gotta have my ex-wife Oprah SMH at all at you so called "Collectors" for passing up on that Dunkman with the Halo on the logo.
frown.gif
frown.gif

115247_o.gif

I have 3 pairs of Dunkmans here (2 pairs with Halo and 1 without). The ones with the Halo's were the ones from the "sample run" that didnt get destroyed and somehow "magically" ended up in the public hands. The pairs that have the "Double Swingman" logo on em are a bit LIGHTER overall in color than the ones without the Halo (the pairs made for the public after the sample got approved).

3c8363806852c5e638b8116bb942db596b8b6a12_r.jpg

(3 month old pic of the "Sample Run" that most Nike VIPs and select sneaker bloggers recieved early---pic from SneakerNews.com)

There wont be too many pairs popping up with "Halos" on the Dunkman logo after the restock happens so for all of us that copped with a HALO and for those that might find a pair for their "Collection", dont forget to do one thing ...

...#StuntLikeKanye
tumblr_lfr3r1vIED1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

wore my big bangs for the first time yesterday, got compliments galore from women no lie
laugh.gif
, they love bright color

WDYWT 03/02/12 by The Allure, on Flickr
loving this shoe line more and more after each colorway that releases, my rankings are
1. Big Bang - most eye popping of them all, you physically can't NOT notice this shoe because it's so bright
2. China - best detail
3. X-Mas - just love an all red shoe
4. Cool Grey - most clean finish of all of them to me, color/shade of grey is perfect just shoulda had white laces to go with them
5. Cannon - colors we've rarely seen mixed together on a shoe before so it stands out
6. Mango - best photographed colorway to me, 3M laces pop big time with the silver
7. SLH - just love that the colors fit a hornets jersey perfectly
8. Dunkman - too grey-looking instead of black, needed the green around the swoosh bad

Ooo I can see why the women were complementing you
wink.gif

tumblr_lf6r0v46oM1qbvihuo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by RV019

Please don't tell me they'll be like the galaxys lol
embarassed.gif
unfortunately
30t6p3b.gif
Lies, and...
Originally Posted by MusthaveJs

the SLH CW is an exclusive release according to nikelebron.net. They are gonna be a hard cop for sure. Luckily my local boutique is getting them
pimp.gif

more lies.
My local FTL has them in right now and they never get !#$%. They get GR kobes/brons/durants nothing "limited". 

Back
Top Bottom