Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Limited tag being used waaaay too much with Nike now days.... Nike prob has a hand in the re sell game
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

wore my big bangs for the first time yesterday, got compliments galore from women no lie
laugh.gif
, they love bright color

WDYWT 03/02/12 by The Allure, on Flickr
loving this shoe line more and more after each colorway that releases, my rankings are
1. Big Bang - most eye popping of them all, you physically can't NOT notice this shoe because it's so bright
2. China - best detail
3. X-Mas - just love an all red shoe
4. Cool Grey - most clean finish of all of them to me, color/shade of grey is perfect just shoulda had white laces to go with them
5. Cannon - colors we've rarely seen mixed together on a shoe before so it stands out
6. Mango - best photographed colorway to me, 3M laces pop big time with the silver
7. SLH - just love that the colors fit a hornets jersey perfectly
8. Dunkman - too grey-looking instead of black, needed the green around the swoosh bad

Ooo I can see why the women were complementing you
wink.gif

tumblr_lf6r0v46oM1qbvihuo1_500.gif
roll.gif

Nice fit ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg
pimp.gif

Anyways, waiting on my Big Bangs, Dunkmans & Swingmans...

The Miami Nights are slowly calling my name...

for those who still haven't copped dunkmans : the same seller that recently was selling christmas on ebay for retail, will also be selling dunkmans for retail in few weeks time.

And Nemo, I am not a collector anymore so I could care less about that halo. In fact I have been to a few stores this week where they had more with the halo than without. So that sample statement while most likely true, doesn't really hold up. So what's the point?

I have been "collecting" kicks since the late 80s. What year were you born?

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by RV019

Please don't tell me they'll be like the galaxys lol
embarassed.gif
unfortunately
30t6p3b.gif
Lies, and...
Originally Posted by MusthaveJs

the SLH CW is an exclusive release according to nikelebron.net. They are gonna be a hard cop for sure. Luckily my local boutique is getting them
pimp.gif

more lies.
My local FTL has them in right now and they never get !#$%. They get GR kobes/brons/durants nothing "limited". 

Wow. We didn't get shipments of them yet. You think they may get released early?

LOL at all the hype that builds up in here. From the "my shoe has the halo and yours doesn't and you are going to regret it" to the "XXX color is dropping next week and it's so Limited or it's Limited General or QS release" so many people in here building hype. That's how it starts...

Originally Posted by PEEDOT

MIAMI NIGHTS
DUNKMANS
MANGOS
SOUTH LAKE HORNETS

219uf5t.jpg

South lake? I think you mean summit. And imo the slh has too much purple. An alternate set of teal colored laces would have been nice but from what I hear it's only coming with one. I don't understand all the hype surrounding these.

What colorways you think they have planned for the MVP and Finals? Should be at the drawing board with those two about now..

Originally Posted by CRH1979

LOL at all the hype that builds up in here. From the "my shoe has the halo and yours doesn't and you are going to regret it" to the "XXX color is dropping next week and it's so Limited or it's Limited General or QS release" so many people in here building hype. That's how it starts...

I'm starting to think this is what's going, dudes purposely trying to build hype. Like someone posted, my Footaction already has the SLHs too, and they hardly ever get anything. Hell they still have over 40 pairs of Mangos available.

And the halo mess, Dunkmans should have no halo and Swingmans should. The Dunkman logo never had a halo before, kind of kills the purpose of putting it on the Swingmans. Dunkmans look decent with the halo, it just shouldn't be there. There is nothing special about Dunkmans with the halo, there are plenty out there. I had a pair of Dunkmans with the halo. Because they are sitting here I switched my pair out with no issue. I plan on getting Swimgmans today. So I definitely don't need the same logo on both shoes.

Got the swingmans and swapped the laces for the red ones. My first pair of lebrons ever, seriously loving the quality! Jordan's seriously don't have the Nike quality like they used to.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by s dubl

Limited tag being used waaaay too much with Nike now days.... Nike prob has a hand in the re sell game
30t6p3b.gif
definitely.

Nike Reptols me that the fellas in Beaverton do check out eBay. So Nike does have blood on heir hands.

Copped the swingmans yesterday. Imho...they just look way better than the other two and the best of the entire line. They are beautiful!

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by T21D

sho3tym
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

matter of fact, I had to do sho3tym
wink.gif

401383635.jpg

One of those a sample? There's no ring on the logo of the right pair.
Can we end this once and for all please? Some pairs have the halo/ring, some pairs don't. It was an error on Nike's end. Try to find whichever one you prefer. If you think there's going to be some sort of crazy price increase for the "rare" pair (whichever it may be), you're wrong.

The original Dunkman logo for the past 8 years has been the no halo version. When people come in saying the no halo looks "off" I seriously start to wonder when they got into this whole shoe thing.

I was the one that said it looked "off", but I'm no stranger to the Lebron line, been down since the AZG. The reason that it looks "off" is because we've seen the Dunkman the way it has been all these years and now you see an updated look to it, of course an opinion is going to form. The Dunkman with the swing motion fills up the diamond shape nicely imo and seeing it side by side, the DM without it seemed "off". In the end I don't care which one is there. Got the one without it, still love em.

My mall has plenty of Dunkmans left... Footlocker got the Dunkmans while FootAction got the Mangos.. Would post a picture but I'm here now on my iPhone.

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Saw my size dunkman w/ halo today. Thought about swapping mine for a brief second. Decided that I didn't give a **** about the halo.

I apologize sincerely but I gotta have my ex-wife Oprah SMH at all at you so called "Collectors" for passing up on that Dunkman with the Halo on the logo.
frown.gif
frown.gif

115247_o.gif

I have 3 pairs of Dunkmans here (2 pairs with Halo and 1 without). The ones with the Halo's were the ones from the "sample run" that didnt get destroyed and somehow "magically" ended up in the public hands. The pairs that have the "Double Swingman" logo on em are a bit LIGHTER overall in color than the ones without the Halo (the pairs made for the public after the sample got approved).

3c8363806852c5e638b8116bb942db596b8b6a12_r.jpg

(3 month old pic of the "Sample Run" that most Nike VIPs and select sneaker bloggers recieved early---pic from SneakerNews.com)

There wont be too many pairs popping up with "Halos" on the Dunkman logo after the restock happens so for all of us that copped with a HALO and for those that might find a pair for their "Collection", dont forget to do one thing ...

...#StuntLikeKanye
tumblr_lfr3r1vIED1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

First off my bad for quoting the entire thing but I'm on my phone & can't see the text to edit out.NOW...all this Dunkman/Swingman halo crap is ridiculous. All the pairs that will be made have been produced so there won't be more than what's out & available now in this color. With that said we don't know how many pairs do/don't have them at this time, we just know there's a lot of both types for them to be readily available in stores that received shipments in both variations. This at the end of the day is nothing more than the errors Jordan sometimes has with shoes(ex. Air Jordna 00 spacejam box label & "champio ship" size 14 chicago 10s") there were too many already produced & whether it slipped through or the executive decision was made to not push back te release for a "minor detail change" such as this, they let it go. This was simply found in enough time to get the machines changed so there are pairs put out in the intended format. That's ALL this is.Put it to you another way: should we have seen early release pairs/Air Randy & MarqueeSole pics we probably would've seen the Swingman version appear, just like the Air Jordan 2011 "warrior pack" pairs that showed up on MarqueeSole, the difference is that release was pushed back & the pairs were changed up but these dunkmans weren't. Nothing more to the story but that. And the fact people are going crazy over both pairs is why Nike felt they could release the "minor detail version" and have no real issue from retailers or consumers. It would make sense if the Swingman pairs are slightly lighter on the clear sole part, check out the VII dunkman lows on shelves, they're considerably lighter now because of the time/storage, that could be a factor with these. Also they were suppose to be volt initially & now they're electric green so that could've been another change being made depending on how the colors are made.Anyway question: why doesn't Finishline get more of these releases? Anyone know what the deal with Finishline is? They've been getting the shaft for real with them?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by you big dummy

unfortunately
30t6p3b.gif
Lies, and...
Originally Posted by MusthaveJs

the SLH CW is an exclusive release according to nikelebron.net. They are gonna be a hard cop for sure. Luckily my local boutique is getting them
pimp.gif

more lies.
My local FTL has them in right now and they never get !#$%. They get GR kobes/brons/durants nothing "limited". 

Wow. We didn't get shipments of them yet. You think they may get released early?

Doubt it. The only spot that sells stuff early around here is the FNL downtown. They do it because they have a clause in their contract with the mall that doesn't allow any competitors. Since their are no competitors, there's no one to snitch.

Just called 4 Champs by me and Willowbrook HOH and the swingman's were sold out at all of them. Looks like it will be a lil bit harder to find a pair than I had originally thought lol.

Back
Top Bottom