Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Came home to two UPS packages.. Mangos & my Mango Nike shirt
(Liked the Mangos before even knew of the supposed "Limited" tag on em)
I later found Swingmans in my size after having passed on em.. should be here next week
Quick iPhone pics
Shirt > Shoes
Wish Nike made that shirt in Volt for Dunkmans or Green Abyss for Swingmans

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Came home to two UPS packages.. Mangos & my Mango Nike shirt
(Liked the Mangos before even knew of the supposed "Limited" tag on em)
I later found Swingmans in my size after having passed on em.. should be here next week
Quick iPhone pics
do you have the link for that shirt?

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Scarfaces were a waste of production time & factory labor. That's the ONLY nasty colorway of the Lebron 9s. I won't be copping Blackouts either only because I don't need that colorway. I'll pick up OSUs & BREDS down the line to wrap my collection up with 16 of 18.

But Scarfaces?! They shouldn't even disrespect Al Pacino by naming such a wack colorway the Scarfaces.
laugh.gif

Noone named the homes Scarface.  The freegums were inspired by Scarface because of the Miami ties and people got the homes and the freegums mixed up when the early pictures were coming out.  People didn't know they were two separate releases and once the freegums got that name to stick, people stuck the homes with Scarface.  They have absolutely no business being called that and there was absolutely no intention of Nike for them to be.  Blame all these so called news websites that get blurry pictures and like to speculate and make up names.  Nike didn't even start assigning names to shoes at all until this year but we've had a "nickname" for every shoe that has ever come out.  Examples are the kobe grinch and miami night low from last year.  Its been said by nike that the Miami night theme was always only intended for the 9 colorway and that the christmas Kobe 6 was designed after the green mamba snake (which it actually looks just like) and they had no intention for it to be the grinch.  Nicknames have gone too far and need to stop.

Dead on with your statement. Especially the part about those 8 lows not being Miami Nights. JP even stated this but resellers can demand more money for those 8 lows by calling them Miami Nights. I always wondered why the homes were called Scarfaces because I couldn't see what that colorway had to do with the movie.....besides Lebron playing in Miami.
i agree with both of you, as i remember it the Scarface tag arose because the FAMOUS POSTER of the movie is blck/red/white ..... pretty weak imho
them osu's are crickety crack   
pimp.gif

Got my swingmans in today.. Love them.. This happens every year, after I get 1 pair of lebrons I wan't to get another. These seem like they would be a beast on the court. 
I went true to size and they don't fit as bad as some of y'all make it out to be.. Will be breaking mine out tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

How my pair came 
30t6p3b.gif

30vkb5f.jpg

Seriously? All the problems in the world, and an un-centered logo is bothering you? You could have used 1/4 of the time it took to make this post to fix that.
Edit: Didn't see the GIANT crease, sorry about that man 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

How my pair came 
30t6p3b.gif

30vkb5f.jpg

Seriously? All the problems in the world, and an un-centered logo is bothering you? You could have used 1/4 of the time it took to make this post to fix that.

He is clearly upset over the huge crease and the off centered logo is the icing on the cake.

pretty upset right now, just to see the logo inside my canons started to peel off

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

How my pair came 
30t6p3b.gif

30vkb5f.jpg

He is clearly upset over the huge crease and the off centered logo is the icing on the cake.
huge crease? I'm not seeing anything..... 

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Stevie Wonder could see that.

just ordered the swingmans from 21 and Mercer. my guy that picked up my swingmans this weekend actually got the dunkmans instead. Whoops.

Size 10s are still at:
los vegas (702 650 8888), chicago, mall of america, miami, 21 mercer (maybe).

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Stevie Wonder could see that.
chill out--- I'm not real nit picky about my shoes so no, I don't notice a crease. At least not anything out the ordinary--- you mean the 'crease' right below the laces? I thought that was normal.

i don't see a crease either unless the pic didn't load all the way

got my pairs today (copped all 3)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Very happy with all of them.

That Fast Life shirt isn't bad, but after looking for tees to go with Dunkmans/Swingmans I have one question: WHY MUST ALL NIKE SHIRTS HAVE THE CORNIEST STATEMENTS ON THEM!?

Back
Top Bottom