Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Damn now the hurricanes are cheap, I thought my price of $130 shipped for mine was doing it
30t6p3b.gif

did you cop from NT in Arizona?
No I meant $130 shipped was what I was selling them for
laugh.gif

I got a question for people that ordered through nike.com did you guys get extra laces for your swingmans because one of the pairs i got dont have the extra red laces and when i called nike they insisted i was losing my mind that it never came with the laces at all

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That's the rumor. 
He will have a playoff kick though, no answer if Lebron wants it released.
I dropped knowledge on everyone like 5 days ago regarding 3 "PS" colorways that will retail for $250. Everyone's too enamored with their 3/2 releases to listen to me. I have the Nike drop sheet in hand through June 2012.
eyes.gif

@Rocket - Most peeps in here on the forum aren't ready yet for that kind of info your trying to bless them with, so let 'em sit here and argue over which pair is more limited....

-"Is it Mangos on NDC ??... Was it the Swingmans that dropped which didnt get a restock today??...  Or is them Dunkmans with the Halo's ??" 

I can see Nike had peeps fooled with the "Mangos will be the most limited" talk cause now we got thirsty resellers who stocked up on em trying to off em for $275 plus lmao !! ( GOOD JOB NIKE !!!)

tumblr_lr48eqlSac1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

GOOD JOB NIKE !!!!

But forgot all that noise cause this release is already in the past for me, can someone PLEASE find a pics of the FINAL VERSION for this years ELITE  Lebron ???  I'm dying to see this ELITE that dares to ask for $250 !!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go to sneakerfiles.com and you will see the elites. Whether they finished or not that's up for debate. They should be on page 3. Btw that leather is so italian like. Quality will be superb. They cost 250. You can get some high end shoes for that amount. They drop on april 20 doe. 1 day before the playoff 12s which i'm copping twice of. Smh thats 6 yards gone to nike smfh

I heard you can get these in your true size and just let them break in, even though they may feel, tight on the feet .. can anyone confirm ? or tried this ? 
ohwell.gif

im still on the hunt for those osu's under retail also wouldn't mind snatching some hurricanes...

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Go to sneakerfiles.com and you will see the elites. Whether they finished or not that's up for debate. They should be on page 3. Btw that leather is so italian like. Quality will be superb. They cost 250. You can get some high end shoes for that amount. They drop on april 20 doe. 1 day before the playoff 12s which i'm copping twice of. Smh thats 6 yards gone to nike smfh

"Jason Petrie

Originally Posted by datlovered

I heard you can get these in your true size and just let them break in, even though they may feel, tight on the feet .. can anyone confirm ? or tried this ? 
ohwell.gif
I tried this, I strongly recommend against it. My toes got all smashed up as there was barely any room and they were getting hit against the hard toe on the shoe. Do not recommend.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I, personally, have never liked them. And after seeing them in person inside the store, the yellowing will be inevitable. No deal. I plan on getting a pair of Breds and all blacks though.

oh ok cool.
Yeah I asked that question some pages back about them yellowing. My cousin has a pair and noticed his were yellowing. I thought it was because he played in them outside a lot and didn't clean them. But if thats a normal thing then no outlet purchase for me.

What part is yellowing or will be yellowing?  These don't have any translucent sole or anything so not sure why you would think they would yellow. 

The white uppers mesh where the flywire is near the toe and surrounding.

Yellow real bad. Like I Played in sand @ the beach and forgot to dust off my kicks bad

Got a pair of the cool greys. Will probably be copping the SLH. The cannons are the dopest color way though IMO. 

Originally Posted by therealdealau

ohwell.gif
I tried this, I strongly recommend against it. My toes got all smashed up as there was barely any room and they were getting hit against the hard toe on the shoe. Do not recommend.
I second this. The toe is made out of hyperfuse, which is extremely inflexible, unlike leather or most other materials, so any breaking in is extremely limited. You're better off going 1/2 size up, and if they're not snug enough, just double sock.

ohwell.gif

You would be pretty crazy to do this. The material around the toe does not break in. I mean I went the standard .5 size up and it still wasn't enough for my swingmans. Now I'm stuck with a pair of 11.5 that I don't feel comfortable wearing. I hope I can find a size 12 on eastbay or something in the near future so I could return them to Nike.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Stock locate through Footlocker, they are still sitting...
Apparently they are on sale at Niketowns, but I'm having trouble finding my size. Anyone know a Niketown that has an 11 and/or a 12?

By the way, Nike Scottsdale has the Kentuckys for $99.97. I got my pair.

My Footaction has Kentuckys, freegums, hurricanes, mangos haha

Where is that at if you don't mind me asking?
nerd.gif
 Do they take phone orders? I've been looking for the hurricanes in a 10.5-11 for a while now for under retail!

was messin around with my BHMs and put in the 3M laces from the dunkmans..thought id share, they make them look better imo

Someone said something about cannon lacrs in BHM's... Pics please? I'm interested to see

Dunkman laces look great btw

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by therealdealau

ohwell.gif
I second this. The toe is made out of hyperfuse, which is extremely inflexible, unlike leather or most other materials, so any breaking in is extremely limited. You're better off going 1/2 size up, and if they're not snug enough, just double sock.
I third this. It wont work. I have my Cannons (favorite cw for me) in a 10.5. Started getting 11's and I feel like a free man. Even 11.5's feel solid. I cant walk in the 10.5's for more than 5 hours straight

Back
Top Bottom