Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Can't decide between SLHs or Easters
frown.gif

Both are trash to me. The SLHs have too much purple. I wish they would've used some grey to break up all the purple on the upper. 

WRONG!!! There's no such thing as too much purple.
laugh.gif

But seriously, you want grey & purple? Basically the SLH 8s all over again?

The SLH 9s are straight exactly how they are. More pairs for people that really want them.

Originally Posted by FOG

Swingmans > ANY other CW.

There, I said it.

SO glad I didn't pass on them
pimp.gif

^THIS!!!.. Probably get flamed for this but....got my bangs yesterday finally..they go hard... but I still like my swingmans better...now I have not seen the chinas in person....so I guess I should reserve full judgement till then....

Originally Posted by sneakermane

frown.gif

Both are trash to me. The SLHs have too much purple. I wish they would've used some grey to break up all the purple on the upper. 

WRONG!!! There's no such thing as too much purple.
laugh.gif

But seriously, you want grey & purple? Basically the SLH 8s all over again?

The SLH 9s are straight exactly how they are. More pairs for people that really want them.

This. They couldn't have made these more 90's Hornets colors. I didn't like last year's pair at all. I like these, but I don't really like purple. GREAT shoe for the people who like all purple and teal. I'm not a fan personally, so I'm not copping whether or not they are limited/worth anything. If you guna do a SLH shoe, do it right like this one.

On that same note. Colorways really saved this shoe. I wasn't a fan of this shoe until all the colorways dropped. Somehow I ended up with 8 pairs of Lebron IX's, something I never thought would happen...

We should see pictures of the elites soon since they come out on the 20th
04/20/12LeBron 9 P.S. EliteBlack/Metallic Gold-Black$250516958-002

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

Someone said something about cannon lacrs in BHM's... Pics please? I'm interested to see

Dunkman laces look great btw
cannon orange laces right??? give me about 20 and ill post a pic... not real sure how itll look tho lol

Someone said the green Gannon laces were looking good in them. Interested to see how that would look

Originally Posted by sneakermane

frown.gif

Basically the SLH 8s all over again?
Pretty much. Got to check them out last weekend at FTL and they did absolutely nothing for me. Of course this is only my opinion, but the SLH 8s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SLH 9s.

Edit:
30t6p3b.gif
@ "summit house"

those could really be the elites...the midsole is different, the tongue is different, and the lace pattern is different.. yeah it looks pretty much the same but maybe thats the point.. just a thought. Im not saying i think those are the elites but everyone just says those are the hyperdunks even tho they have a number of things different than the hyperdunks

I don't think those are elites and I thought I read somewhere that JP said those weren't Elites but if the color blocking is similar to the Kobe elite is with the black gold cw I think I'll have a hard time passing on them even at $250. Don't know if it's just Marqueesole's pics but the color blocking on the Kobe 7 elite is perfect.

got my DM's really not sure if im upset bout not getting the halo or not. swoosh should have stayed silver but at least the 3m is there...

sneakermane wrote:

ohboydanny wrote:

Nawzlew wrote:

frown.gif

Basically the SLH 8s all over again?

Pretty much. Got to check them out last weekend at FTL and they did absolutely nothing for me. Of course this is only my opinion, but the SLH 8s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SLH 9s.

Edit:
30t6p3b.gif
@ "summit house"

Yeah....I seen that "summit house" comment too. Wasn't even gonna say nothing but......
roll.gif

My wife surprised me with some dunkmans last night and got a chance to ball in them. Pretty nice, I didn't feel to high off the ground and the cushioning was welcome especially after going for a run earlier that day and the court we play on although indoor not very forgiving.

I'm still working on my collection. Got the Chinas, Big Bangs and Dunkmans. Swingmans and Christmas being delivered tomorrow. Looking for some Freegums at a good price and then SLH and then I"m done. This year's LBJ line destroyed the Kobe's.

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Someone said something about cannon lacrs in BHM's... Pics please? I'm interested to see

Dunkman laces look great btw
cannon orange laces right??? give me about 20 and ill post a pic... not real sure how itll look tho lol

Someone said the green Gannon laces were looking good in them. Interested to see how that would look

o alright give me a sec and ill post a pic of the green ones...

and sorry if this has been answered but do the easter lows come out 04/06 or 05/06??? On the front page in this thread it says may but i saw the kobe easters are april... any help appreciated

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I don't think those are elites and I thought I read somewhere that JP said those weren't Elites but if the color blocking is similar to the Kobe elite is with the black gold cw I think I'll have a hard time passing on them even at $250. Don't know if it's just Marqueesole's pics but the color blocking on the Kobe 7 elite is perfect.

somebody on sole collector said that that the wear test sample for the hyperdunk 2012... sure looks like it:

Nike-Plus-Lunar-Hyperdunk-2012.jpg

A quick question for the room......do the miami nights fit the same as cannons?
I hear some of these colorways dont all fit the same. Which is illogical.

^I don't get what your trying to say? Yeah those are the 2012 hyperdunks. What about the lebron elites? Are you saying its the same shoe or what?

The more I look/rock them, the more I love the simpler CW's. Personally I LOVE my Freegums and Dunkmans the most. Swingmans are nice.

IMO so far:

China
Cannon
Big Bang
Freegum
Dunkman
Swingman
Mango
Miami Nights

In my defense I uploaded those pics from sneakerfiles.com and they are really legit. Rarely wrong. But my question would be. Do you see the similarities in the tongue and air bubble? Only difference is the air bubble is shown in the front instead of being hidden on current model. Also it makes perfect sense that how the 8s looked and the transition to the 8 p.s. So I notice the trend and btw the 8 p.s. Is still siting in stores in my area. Don't kill the messenger lol ty rugu

Back
Top Bottom