Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Do these fit true to size for anybody else or am I the only one :/

u must have more narrower feet if thats even a word than me! im a 9 in everything..but after my first pair of 9s, i had to go half size up

Very narrow feet indeed. I had to go up a full size for the right fit.

I hate coming in here. The last two pages are blank and the previous 5 are actually all the same comments smh. Wore my dunks and mangos this week. Dunks like the rest of the 9s feel a lil snug although I went a half size up but the mangos are a bit roomier which I actually dont like. They're not flopping off my feet but I like my foot feeling snug in a shoe, not too serious though since I actually wear dress socks with all my shoes. The mangos are quite nice on foot though, very vibrant with the metallic silver and mango..Just waiting for the hornets and I'll have a week's worth of 9s and an end to this number.

How have we not seen a pic of the Elites yet when they're already planned to drop on April 20th... I seen the box and tag of what appears to be a Elite South Beach IX... But no actual shoe.

Cannons have been put in a holding pattern as my favorite 9...LOVING these 
media

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Do these fit true to size for anybody else or am I the only one :/

u must have more narrower feet if thats even a word than me! im a 9 in everything..but after my first pair of 9s, i had to go half size up
heh, you ever decide to sell any shoes hit me up

For So Cal heads!

I gave in and bought me some Mangoos! lol
Shiekh does stock locate and will ship to your store. Try it.

Trying so hard to stay out of this thread..

Mangos don't interest me at all, but those Swingmans on the other hand...

And when the Elite pics drop... jeeez

I, looking forward to these elite pics ... I have a feeling it's going to be a south beach pt2. If so, my SoBe's and my Big Bangs need some company, lol.

Originally Posted by Kratos

Just got these in today
702168604984192c0180e7e078a6e6baf94fdbfd_r.jpg
8c826a46e547f8581c125b07286cd433f6f403c7_r.jpg

I passed on the mangos because the orange looked a little too pinkish. But I saw a few dope shirts at bloomingdale's today that would compliment them perfectly ... So I may have to grab. Thank god they didn't sale out, lol.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Trying so hard to stay out of this thread..

Mangos don't interest me at all, but those Swingmans on the other hand...

And when the Elite pics drop... jeeez

my advice.... stay out and don't look back. You will get pulled into an impulse buy with all the hype, envy, and pics in this thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 24h00ps

for those of you out there who are finding the swoosh on the inner of the lebron 9s to scratch off listen up:

The 3M material on the swoosh is delicate material. When you take off your kicks, don't drag the heel into the side of the other foot in order to pull the first shoe off. Take the shoes off with your hands, or even use another part of the shoe to lean your heel against. My mango's came to me with the swoosh a little scratched off and I didn't know what it was until I went to take off my shoes for the first time. Found out the hard way, so beware fellow lebron 9 w/ 3M swoosh owners.

Have u found a way to get rid of the scratch or it's stuck there, cause I have one on my big bangs and it's very frustrating trying to get it off

just noticed that nike put the wrong size dunkman in my box..
ordered a sz.14, and the box says sz.14.. but they sent me a sz.13..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

What yall think of this fitted to go with the Mangos?

That hat is infrared.  The color doesn't match, but since its going to be far away from the shoe and its a small amount i say go for it if you like it.

Just got my Big Bangs in from ebay. The cut where the orange ends & the red starts seems to be a bit sloppy on my pair. Anyone else's pair like this?

bb2 by 716kix, on Flickr
See kind of a not so smooth cut...

bb1 by 716kix, on Flickr

Saw the dunkmans in my local footlocker...they didn't excite me but everyone has their own opinion

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Decided to break out the canons since recently trading for them....Love this CW [/color]
muh4hv.jpg

Originally Posted by weapon

Seriously? Still no pics of the "Elite's?"

There's still SLH's to drop.  Nike doesn't want people saving up that $250 just yet.  Why hold aside the money you were gonna spend on SLH's when you can just pay your cell phone bill late or not pay child support for a month because you didn't know the Elites would be so sick?  Thanks Nike! 

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by weapon

Seriously? Still no pics of the "Elite's?"

There's still SLH's to drop.  Nike doesn't want people saving up that $250 just yet.  Why hold aside the money you were gonna spend on SLH's when you can just pay your cell phone bill late or not pay child support for a month because you didn't know the Elites would be so sick?  Thanks Nike! 
laugh.gif
 I really hope your not serious

Are swingmans still available to purchase on line or in store? There are NO places in my town that got them what so ever...Not really trying to pay a resell price right now..Any help is much appreciated. Thank guys!

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Are swingmans still available to purchase on line or in store? There are NO places in my town that got them what so ever...Not really trying to pay a resell price right now..Any help is much appreciated. Thank guys!

try calling nike and ask them to stock locate. Style no. 469764 300

i got a pair from 21st and mercer on weds night. came to 192 shipped after 10 in shipping plus md sales tax.

champs cant be stock located for another week.

Back
Top Bottom