Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

wore these for the first time today.. thought id share
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by sneakermane

A homie sent me this pic from the local Flea Market this morning. South Beach Lebron 9 PS?
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

What's disturbing is those Chinas sitting right below the South Beach joints. You guys buying Chinas online BEWARE of the too good to be true prices. Cause fakes do exist.

Am i wrong for wanting to buy these?
Dont mean to throw %%++ off with fakes. But I came across these the other day. If they dropped it would be all out madness for hypebeasts
LeBron-9-1010_2.jpg

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Trying so hard to stay out of this thread..

Mangos don't interest me at all, but those Swingmans on the other hand...

And when the Elite pics drop... jeeez

my advice.... stay out and don't look back. You will get pulled into an impulse buy with all the hype, envy, and pics in this thread.
laugh.gif
So true! Anyway, those CTK's could be better without the mismatched mustard yellow with gold. Also, when the midsole rim and the outsole are the same color (especially when both are white, as in this case), the shoe ends up a little so so. Just my opinion!

BTW, seeing Mango's in person seals the deal; they're dope! Who cares if they called the color peach-pink, they still look good, especially the checkered carbon fiber part on the instep (medial side)!
smokin.gif

swingmans or cannons? I keep procrastinating picking up either of these two. If you can only have one, which one would you choose?

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

swingmans or cannons? I keep procrastinating picking up either of these two. If you can only have one, which one would you choose?

Cannons selling price is ridiculous right now.. I would just find a retail price on the Swingmans
The color on em is too sick.. mine will be here Wednesday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Cannons selling price is ridiculous right now.. I would just find a retail price on the Swingmans
pimp.gif
Cannons for 210? Is that too high? Or should I jump on it?

I wonder why there's no Akron college pair, or why we can't get the CTK/Fairfax/SVSM pairs released, at least one of the colors like the UK/UM/OSU pairs.

Granted I only like the home colors & maybe not enough to buy, wish we could have that option though. That or a limited ID option for these PEs(kinda what they did with the first limited ID palette I guess but with better options/carbon fiber looking weave side panel)

Guess I just wish we had more options with these & the IDs have all given me that "yea but" feeling when contemplating that $215 price tag.

SN: my dunkmans are on the replacement block now after pulling the trigger on CTK 7s, I have my eye on the SLH 9s & potentially 1-2 lows, I might be done after that though. Think 5-6 mids is my breaking point for these at retail.
Also for people that asked about the sizing on the swingmans, I tried on the 10.5 I ordered from NDC(I'm a 10.5 in each version of the 8s) and I'm happy I went to pick the 11 up at the store, much like the cannons the 10.5 was near-unbearable. Only 10.5 I have is my Kentuckys. Hope that info is helpful for anyone still needing to order a pair.

pimp.gif

$210 where? cheapest I could find was 400.. but that's for my size 12..
if you can get em for $210 i say do it..but again from where?

pimp.gif

My friend is trying to sell his pair, which is my size (10.5). Also I noticed C Money 88 05 is selling 10.5 cannons for 220 OBO, so that's also a good price to go by.

I'll let you know if I find a 12 in the low 200 (200-220).

all that im interested in are the White/Gold Elites...

unless another color of the elites catches my eye. For $250 i better be in awe

pimp.gif

$400?!?! You can find them for 250 in any size on eBay if you look hard enough lol

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

wheres the boutique located with all those fake lebrons?

the one with the SB XI's?
roll.gif
 Don't know the location but the Guy said it's a flea market. Never imagined flea markets to look that nice.

Originally Posted by hkhan209

$400?!?! You can find them for 250 in any size on eBay if you look hard enough lol

Yea, where did you find the cannons for 400? that's even crazier than the BB's.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom