Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Thread used to be decent. Now just dudes asking resell price info size questions sprinkled in with a random lol for no reason.

Some good info sparingly every other page and legitimate pictures and questions but starting to get cluttered with nonsense.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Thread used to be decent. Now just dudes asking resell price info size questions sprinkled in with a random lol for no reason.

Some good info sparingly every other page and legitimate pictures and questions but starting to get cluttered with nonsense.

Resell price info questions for people trying to sell their pairs is a downer  for me
frown.gif
. Although I understand if they were asking what's a good price to pay for something they want to get a hold of.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by DippedInSauceNT

Got em in at work today! FIRE in person!

6822185932_ed8bc010a7.jpg

6968308107_015551c654.jpg

6822224962_86e2589b03.jpg
I think these pics convinced me to cop.
I'm really on the fence about these there's so much purple, white or teal laces would set these off i think. This pic though pushed me in favor of coppin. Have about 2 more weeks to decide smh.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Just a few pics of the ctk I took the other day... Im on injured reserve for a few days but when I feel better I Will shoot the svsm, ctk, and fairfax home together..
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Those match my fraternity colors perfectly!

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

recently implemented???

"Sorry, we only allow 1 post per 60 seconds"

Been around forever.... Chill on the post button bro.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

swingmans or cannons? I keep procrastinating picking up either of these two. If you can only have one, which one would you choose?

I say cannons will be the best pick, only time will tell!

I passed on these the first two times around (one on NDC and the other at a Footlocker). I was at the mall today and saw the my Footaction had a FSR restock. Third time was a charm. I am so glad I copped. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

SLH's will be mine. But I think I'll be swapping in teal laces. wish they came with an extra pair of em
i was thinking the same thing with teal laces, which is making me lean towards coppin them lol

i see a lot of people wanting the CTK/SVSM etc to release..

Kentucky/Ohio St/Miami released and it seems like people dont really care about those as much overall as some of the other school colorways that aren't releasing

if that was flipped around where the kentucky/ohio state/miamis didnt release, would people be complaining about those not releasing even though they are sitting? 
IMO i think that the majority of people would like the kentucky/ohio st/miamis more if they didnt release

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Do these fit true to size for anybody else or am I the only one :/

I don't have narrow feet by any means and they fit me perfectly true to size. No pain and no break in for me.

Returned a size 11.5 swingman today to NTNY. I don't know if they return the product elsewhere or sell it there but if anyone is looking for them its worth a try. These ran smaller than other Lebrons to me, had to go up to size 12.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

i see a lot of people wanting the CTK/SVSM etc to release..

Kentucky/Ohio St/Miami released and it seems like people dont really care about those as much overall as some of the other school colorways that aren't releasing

if that was flipped around where the kentucky/ohio state/miamis didnt release, would people be complaining about those not releasing even though they are sitting? 
IMO i think that the majority of people would like the kentucky/ohio st/miamis more if they didnt release
People want what they can't have.

Sneaker Dude #1: Yo son what is Nike doing releasing those Lebron Elites for $250 thats crazy.
Sneaker Dude #2: Yeah... who are they to be selling anything for that much?

Sneaker Dude #1: Did you get those Galaxy's? I ended up getting 5 pairs so I can flip a few pairs for $2000
Sneaker Dude #2: Yeah I got three pairs to flip.

Morale to the story:

The same dudes who complain about resellers killing "the game" are the same one's who would take the opportunity to make money if other fools are paying in excess of $1000 for a shoe. Dudes gladly pay $300 to $330 for a shoe on the resell market which aren't even Concords for around the same price... BUT will complain about Nike charging $250 out the gate asking what the shoes does and the type of box it needs to come with and all the add on's...

Yet NONE of those other shoes you buy from resellers have any of that... and want to go against Nike for raising prices.. when your fellow sneaker friends will hit you up side the head harder than Nike. lol That cracks me up.

Thats like gettin mad and wanting to fight the dude who banged your girl.... dont get mad at Nike... trying to make money on their product.. then get mad at resellers cuz dudes are willing to paythe resell prices... No one that I know of at Nike or reselling is holding that gun to your head to dig into the pockets to make that payment.

Back
Top Bottom