Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If anyone still needs Swingmans you can try Champs in AZ Mills mall. They just had a grand opening today and dropped a bunch of stuff. WC 4s, YOTD KDs, Royal Xs, Duke Kobe 7s, and the Swingmans. I'm not sure if they do phone orders but it's worth a try. Tryin to look out for the fam! Hurry, cuz the lurkers will be on it.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

went to footlocker for the first time in half year and finally saw the Lebron 9's in person. There was bunch of colorways there but the only one that I really liked was the Kentucky's and Mangos
eyes.gif
. I was disappointed with dunkmans when I saw em. I was rockin my dunkman 7's comparing them and IMO it was no contest. The original black/red 9 is not bad either but definitely not worth the pricetag.  
Did they have the Miami Nights?

GOOD %%!%+% LOOKIN OUT MY DUDE!!!!!!

jus called that CHamps in Arizona... no phone orders but had her gimme sku... went to my Champs n had em place me the order.

only charged 3 bucks to be here in 3-5... lulz

SO MUCH WIN! WOOO I didnt think I was gunna get any of the 3/2 releases for retail since I slept but I got my favorite ones
happy.gif

Finally got my Swingmans in the mail.
pimp.gif

I think I'm done for the most part, all I need now is Miami Nights and Xmas'. I think I'll grab some Cannons and Kentuckys if the deal was right too.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

GOOD %%!%+% LOOKIN OUT MY DUDE!!!!!!

jus called that CHamps in Arizona... no phone orders but had her gimme sku... went to my Champs n had em place me the order.

only charged 3 bucks to be here in 3-5... lulz

SO MUCH WIN! WOOO I didnt think I was gunna get any of the 3/2 releases for retail since I slept but I got my favorite ones
happy.gif
your excitement brought a smile to my face 
laugh.gif
 Ain't nothing like getting what you want cuz a fellow NTer done looked out 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rocket

If anyone still needs Swingmans you can try Champs in AZ Mills mall. They just had a grand opening today and dropped a bunch of stuff. WC 4s, YOTD KDs, Royal Xs, Duke Kobe 7s, and the Swingmans. I'm not sure if they do phone orders but it's worth a try. Tryin to look out for the fam! Hurry, cuz the lurkers will be on it.

what other shoes did they drop? Been lookin for Cannons and MNs for retail
ohwell.gif

won an auction on ebay 6 days ago for some big bangs and they just shipped today. i'm praying it's actually them and the right size

Finally got my dunkmans today from NDC....i like how the soles have a "day-glo" look to em.....no halo....
10726506def2c5e980a5811220521b4ac9d70add_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom