Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Hey fellas. I'm looking to customize the midsoles on my Cool Greys. Does anyone know what kind of paint I should use? Any help would be great.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

am i the only one that wouldn't wear a player's shoe if i dont like the player?

Sig check, but I sang this same tune with the South Beach's even though I liked them. Still kicking myself over that. At this stage, if I like the shoe, I'll buy it. Hell, and JB's quality department doesn't even remotely warrant $160+ of my hard earned loot. Not a Lebron fan. Hate the heat, but I love what the move did for the direction of his brand, and for the branching away from typical white/black/red, black/red, red/black colorways.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Big Bangs for Chinas a good deal? Or are the Big Bangs worth more? Thanks.

Big Bangs>Chinas as far as cash value. It's a toss up for most as far as preference with many, although I'm a huge fan of the Bangs. With that said, I will be adding a pair of Chinas into my collection.

I used to say the same thing.
As much as I like Lebron, and hate kobe, I bought Kobe Huaraches back in 06, and Kobe Christmas 7s last year...I don't think i would buy a collection of a guys shoes i don't like. But hey to each of its own.

Those are a lot of lebrons. With the releases done I'm turning my sights on the Chinas and university of Miami in a 9.5

I was never really a big fan of Lebron but I still purchased some 2's and Some 7's...After "The Decision" it really turned me off to his brand and I have not purchased a product bearing his logo since..Just a personal decision... Obviously I still lurk the thread though lol 

Originally Posted by ABBREITLING

CANNONS OVER SLH???

you're able to see the shoe for yourself, correct? Pretty simple to choose one cw or the other, unless you're Stevie Wonder. I can see him asking for help choosing.

For me, Cannons all day.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

smokin.gif

you don't have the ohio state, i was wondering what shoe was missing

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Mangos are real easy to find in the Bronx right now..every store has at least a FSR..
laugh.gif

I'll cop eventually..and saw OG colorway on sale at Jimmy Jazz for 119
pimp.gif
..may cop soon..
I didn't see anything online?

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by ABBREITLING

CANNONS OVER SLH???

you're able to see the shoe for yourself, correct? Pretty simple to choose one cw or the other, unless you're Stevie Wonder. I can see him asking for help choosing.

For me, Cannons all day.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man Sneakermane nice collection. I'm almost up there with you. Just missing bhm's and the u.

How you not a Bron fan though. Come on man!

Sneakermane... No cool greys?

I def need cool greys soon... Anyone see em for the low? I see a pair on eBay for about 150ish shipped, but looking for a lil less than that.

UKs & MNs are def growing on me too... Kinda regret sleeping on the Lebron line for so long... Just can't stand the dude.

got swingmans waiting for me at home, have to wait 6 hours to get home from work to see em
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

I used to say the same thing.
As much as I like Lebron, and hate kobe, I bought Kobe Huaraches back in 06, and Kobe Christmas 7s last year...I don't think i would buy a collection of a guys shoes i don't like. But hey to each of its own.

we are somewhat on opposite sides of the boat man. Been a Kobe fan since MJ especially post Shaq, but never really cared much for Lebron nor his shoes so much more after "The Decision." But the IX's caught my attention and am showing respect for those.

@ UnchartedDrake, thank you for sharing/posting that .gif! Cracks me up everytime I scroll the page and see it....especially with yuku messing up the pages and bringing me back to the same posts...

I have the Bred, Swingmans, UKs, Dunkmans and Mangos. The Mangos seem to have the most room inside.

Anyone else notice this?

Back
Top Bottom