Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

those white/gold elites will be mine!
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hoping he wins his first ring with those

Interesting desgin, Would love to know the production numbers on these. Can't see them doing to well for Nike(outside of quickstrike colorways).

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Anybody starting to see UM's and other university 9's hit outlets yet in the bay? I know someone posted a picture of breds and osu at outlets but I'm really more so looking for um and triple blacks. If I even find um for retail I wouldn't be mad but outlet price would be nice.

try nike find  1-800-806-6453.  use the style code and they can locate if and where they are available. they give you a phone number for the store as well

Elite Aways kinda boring for me. Elite Homes are
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Kobe Elite Aways and Lebron Elite Homes for me. Now let's see the other colorways that are supposed to drop!!!!!

Just hoping those elites don't come out on top of each other because im feeling them both. Price jump won't keep me away. Of I spent 235 with tax on a pair of regular 9 Id's I'll pay 15 more for those. People paying 300+ for big bangs chinas and cannons but not retail $250 for those homes? Crazy. I'll pay $250 for those homes before I pay $250 for the cannons.

hoping they fit like the regular 9s!

and hey at least Nike is upgrading LeBrons shoe for the playoffs unlike downgrading it like they did with the 7s and 8s

still hope he wears these in the olympics

Sorry to post so closely between posts but after seein the aways, the shoe is basically a mix between the 9's and the new hyperfuses.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

do you guys also play ball in the limited cw's or do you have a beater ix? I'm thinking about picking up a cool grey just to play ball in.

I don't know if they are 'limited' but I used my Miami nights 2x and then switched to free gums.

The elites are dope, but the home and away colorways aren't going to make me spend $250. I have a feeling the "Taxi" and "Teal" colorways might push me over the edge.

Originally Posted by toine2983

For those who've done a stock locate before, how long does it usually take for the shoe to arrive at the store? How much is shipping?

3 Dollars Shipping. 3-5 days as long as the order isn't bounced around store to store, in case your size sells out when the specific store gets the order. If that does happen they will transfer it to another store to fulfill.

I love gold on shoes but $250? Damn it Nike. Should made the 9s $160 and these $185. I want these but $250? Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom