Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

So the Elites have the same cushioning setup as the regular 9s, and generally look pretty damn similar.

I personally like the Elites but I don't know if I can pay $250 I will have to go to the store and actually see the quality of the shoe. And also once they release a sick CW everyone and their mother will want it. I see the potential of the Elites good job JP keep it up. It is way better than the PS 8 IMO

Nate Burleson's Nike iD LeBron 9's

19ec3ebc6b0611e18bb8123.jpg

533706051.jpg

533706055.jpg

533706091.jpg

0789f4126b0611e1a876123.jpg

Originally Posted by tyonenine

Originally Posted by sthebest

my take on what the Lebron 9 Elite will look like
if they look like that.... LET THE HYPE BEGIN. Sadly your right, grey will be in the colorway

these are crazy, i didnt like the 9 untill i got it on my foot. but the hype would be crazy on these. is the elite price tag what we are looking at for the price increase next year?

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Carbon Fiber Wrap around reminds me of the Zoom Powers...I know I'm not the only one thinking that.

I was gonna post that too
Yea....The Zoom Powers still need to be released imo...Maybe in some years like they did with the AJKO. Who knows.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

As a big fan of LeBron, I'm not coppin ANY elites TILL he gets to the finals.

I need some history in my shoes.

yea i feel you. But I'm still going to cop, they look crazy!

I hope with the way the reception is going so far that I can walk into a store and check out the shoes before deciding if I want to buy it or not. I've always loved simple/classy colorways, and only started buying these loud colors because I like the Lebron IX design and the colors suits it. But I also appreciate the details they put into the shoes even if the colors are just simple (black/white).

QFT

<<wishes that the elites were the regular 9 and the regular 9 was scrapped.

not that the regular 9 is bad, just that the elites are much better imo

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You guys think the elites will sit around long enough for a price drop? You know Nike is going to make them limited and dudes will hooked when they hear that. If those Jordan 2012 black and white pair sold out online two nights ago at $223 just because they were limited in that plain cw I can't see these sitting to long.

I think the day of a $250 regular sig shoe is closer then we think. With the price of foams and Jordan 2012 now elites and the regular price of the 9 an Kobe supreme 7's I don't think it's crazy to see a $250 or even $275 starting price tag on a Kobe or lebron signature shoe in the next few years.
Absolutely not. These will probably sell out on the first day.

Was switching out the laces on my Swingmans and decided to throw them on the Big Bangs since they matched the mission patch...
153lnic.jpg

nqe1jl.jpg

125syag.jpg

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ln3t7w7zfo1qb5gkjo1_400.jpg

Damn wish the Elite would of got rid of LeBrons sorry *** signature on the tongue and brought back the Lion head I mean for 250 I expect the Lion head back
roll.gif

Those elites are a very nice basketball shoe. The details on them are awesome along with the colorways. I dont hoop anymore and dont wear basketball sneakers casually so I wont be buying. Actually, even if I still did, Id never pay 250 dollars for a basketball shoe.

Back
Top Bottom