Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

It's 2012, in a world rule by the camera phone and digital cameras, why are we still getting low quality pics of shoes?! Really you couldn't take a few high quality pics of the Elite Wolfs? Bums.

not drinking the kool aid on those SB elites. dope shoe but that colorway is avg at best. easy pass, especially at 250.

i mean they didnt even give them the whole south beach treatment...they half beached'em. at least go all the way with the colorway if you are going to do it. i think that colorway should be shelved with the 8s anyway.

Lol,I wonder how many people that didn't get the og southbeach thought they could make it up by getting the miami night 8 lows & now these elites,nike keeps playing with your emotions.

I think I set my expectations to high for the SB elites..
They're nice.. But they dont blow me away like I was hoping they would..

You wont catch me sleeping on these tho..

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Lol,I wonder how many people that didn't get the og southbeach thought they could make it up by getting the miami night 8 lows & now these elites,nike keeps playing with your emotions.

Good point. I personally liked the miami nights lows better than the south beach v1s. These elites aren't better than either of those but I'll still try to cop.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG
IMG_0586.JPG
IMG_0581.JPG
IMG_0582.JPG
IMG_0584.JPG
IMG_0583.JPG

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

http://gifsoup.com/

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Said I'd do it yesterday but got busy.. What do you guys think. The teal laces or purple?
Purple looks better and I cant wait till I get mines.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Said I'd do it yesterday but got busy.. What do you guys think. The teal laces or purple?
Teal.  I'm going to get a pair because I like the colors but doubt I will ever wear them because not sure I can pull of an outfit that won't look like I'm trying too hard to match.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Rocket

By the way, I already got a list started in my head on who's hating on the Teals. I bet more than 75% of this list will cop.

add me to that list...

and me, the home and aways look a lot better than these

That black carbon fiber looks really out of place

You've been added... 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

STOP CALLING THEM SOUTH BEACH ELITES.....smh leave that alone!

They're officially called "Teal", but people will call 'em what they want. The Kobe Cloaks were called the Harry Potters for a minute. 
roll.gif

My local champs (biloxi, ms) still have the swingman bron's in a sz 8

The teal laces in the SLHs looks better than the purple IMO
Kind of undecided on the SB/wolf grey/mcfly/teal/WHATEVER elites

Back
Top Bottom