Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SOME OF YOU 'GROWN MEN' ARE WAY TOO SERIOUS WITH THE NICKNAME. CHILL PILLS NEED TO BE DISTRIBUTED. CALL IT WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES. IMO, THE SOUTH BEACH NAME AND THEME HAS BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH EVER SINCE IT'S RELEASE.

THIS IS STARTING TO TURN INTO JORDAN BRAND....PANTIES SCRUNCHING OVER WHAT A SHOE IS CALLED. SMH.

Hold up, you the main one advocating for them to be called McFlys! So how you gonna call out cats for panty scrunching when you panty scrunching in all caps?! C'Mon Bro....
laugh.gif
I'M NOT ADVOCATING FOR ANYBODY TO CALL THEM THAT. THAT'S WHAT I'M CALLING THEM. YOU GUYS CAN CALL THEM SOUTH BEACHES, HAWAIIS, TOILET PAPER, ETC. FOR ALL I CARE.

CAPS = PANTY SCRUNCHING
indifferent.gif

WHAT WORLD DO WE......

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I don't like Lebron either, but flipping the crown upside down to make a point is silly. You would sound ******ed telling that to someone in real life.
"Yo! those Lebrons are nice, I thought you didn't like Lebron!"
"I don't that's why I flipped the crown on the laces upside down..."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Corniest thing ever. How do you dislike a player but support HIS product line? Makes no sense.
I don't like Kobe, yet I've purchased some of his shoes before. If the shoe looks nice, I'll buy it.

Originally Posted by tonjappr

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Originally Posted by tonjappr

thinking about returning my dunkmans. i got em off ndc, can i just bring them to the nike outlet with the invoice?

yeah you should be good with that 
sweet, thanks!
In my experience, it all depends on the particular manager there at the time. My advice is to call first, check, and get the name of manager that tells you it's OK. 

Well just to shed a little light on the all-star pack for next years release 
It might be spaced themed also the all-star game is in Houston...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I don't like Lebron either, but flipping the crown upside down to make a point is silly. You would sound ******ed telling that to someone in real life.
"Yo! those Lebrons are nice, I thought you didn't like Lebron!"
"I don't that's why I flipped the crown on the laces upside down..."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Corniest thing ever. How do you dislike a player but support HIS product line? Makes no sense.
I don't like Kobe, yet I've purchased some of his shoes before. If the shoe looks nice, I'll buy it.
Yeah that lace flip thing does sound extra stupid
roll.gif
And I don't know any basketball player, or any athlete personally period for that matter to say that I don't "like" them
laugh.gif
and I know they wouldn't loose any sleep at night if they knew I didn't like them either, so why should I not like them? I WASN'T WITH THEM SHOOTING IN THE GYM!! I'm just a sneakerhead so if the shoe's hot and it's from Nike I'm on it POINT BLANK

You guys have to remember that there has never been this much hype in the shoe game, and the south beach colorway has been the most anticipated and the most hyped colorway over the past year.  The South Beach 9 will sell for over $3000 in the resell market...How do I figure?  Weathermans are going for $750, Nerfs are going for $2000, and foam galaxy are going for $5000.  Value wise these shoes will be between a nerf and the foams, and the hype will make them equal to that or more.  All of these people that are saying that "they dont like the south beach 9s" are just saying that so it doesnt hurt their ego when they resell.  Theres not one person in this thread that isnt going to try to buy these, so stop saying that you are going to pass.  Be real and keep it 100.  

Originally Posted by projectpag

You guys have to remember that there has never been this much hype in the shoe game, and the south beach colorway has been the most anticipated and the most hyped colorway over the past year.  The South Beach 9 will sell for over $3000 in the resell market...How do I figure?  Weathermans are going for $750, Nerfs are going for $2000, and foam galaxy are going for $5000.  Value wise these shoes will be between a nerf and the foams, and the hype will make them equal to that or more.  All of these people that are saying that "they dont like the south beach 9s" are just saying that so it doesnt hurt their ego when they resell.  Theres not one person in this thread that isnt going to try to buy these, so stop saying that you are going to pass.  Be real and keep it 100.  

9rh7pd.jpg

$5000 for galaxy foams??
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Put those prices back up your %%+ from which you pulled them from.

Your resell prices on the shoes listed are way WAY outragous. Maybe when they first dropped and people were being stupid with mark ups but prices have come down on all shoes listed.

You price matching with eBay or something??

Don't see re-sell value being anywhere close to this, unlesss production #s are way down. Maybe the will only make 500-2000 pair, but I highly doubt that.
Pure idiocy to be paying or even contemplating paying 1/5 price of a brand new vehicle for a pair of shoes.  Pretty much my same thought on 1500.00 for Galaxy Foams.  Really?  I have yet to bite the bullet on 350/400 on big bangs.   Just seems beyond exorbitant when there are constantly new and different things releasing.  Pick your spots, take your Ws and Ls, and move on to the next.  Just my .02, but each and every day I read this garbage makes it easier and easier to contemplate getting away from most of these kicks.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

9rh7pd.jpg

and my reaction to reading this
laugh.gif

You guys have to remember that there has never been this much hype in the shoe game, and the south beach colorway has been the most anticipated and the most hyped colorway over the past year.  The South Beach 9 will sell for over $3000 in the resell market...How do I figure?  Weathermans are going for $750, Nerfs are going for $2000, and foam galaxy are going for $5000.  Value wise these shoes will be between a nerf and the foams, and the hype will make them equal to that or more.  All of these people that are sayingthat "they dont like the south beach 9s" are just saying that so it doesnt hurt their ego when they resell.  Theres not one person in this thread that isnt going to try to buy these, so stop saying that you are going to pass. Be real and keep it 100.
tumblr_lyfya4IsqO1qicxto.gif

My guess is that those mcfly 9s are gon be a QS? Has the release details been revealed all the way yet cuz I havent seen anything

Originally Posted by frittszh

You guys have to remember that there has never been this much hype in the shoe game, and the south beach colorway has been the most anticipated and the most hyped colorway over the past year.  The South Beach 9 will sell for over $3000 in the resell market...How do I figure?  Weathermans are going for $750, Nerfs are going for $2000, and foam galaxy are going for $5000.  Value wise these shoes will be between a nerf and the foams, and the hype will make them equal to that or more.  All of these people that are sayingthat "they dont like the south beach 9s" are just saying that so it doesnt hurt their ego when they resell.  Theres not one person in this thread that isnt going to try to buy these, so stop saying that you are going to pass. Be real and keep it 100.
tumblr_lyfya4IsqO1qicxto.gif

AHAHAH Thats some funny read right there!

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
@ this thread as of late.

On a lighter note, I'll call these "USA" or whatever ya'll wanna name it.
laugh.gif

7015872843_d143c4b883.jpg

These are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
; nice idea! Self-customization?

thanks, yes did them myself. it's not that hard and its cheaper than buying a new pair lol.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

9rh7pd.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And this is why pregnant women shouldn't smoke.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

TROLLING HARD.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

And this is why pregnant women shouldn't smoke.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Get real man. Nothing that sells at Sheikh (among other stores) will ever reach a resell value that high. My name is ROCKET and I've been here since day 1. A lot of people doubted my information the last couple weeks regarding anything about the Elites, but I think the fact that ALL of my prophecies have come true has rendered me a sound source. These WILL be releasing at Sheikhs nationwide. Stop playin man. Where are you getting these numbers from? Keep it 100. 

LOL everything wrong with the shoe game in this thread; re sellers, shoe nicknames, over-hypage, 250$ MSRP, pre orders, pink shoe laces

Back
Top Bottom