Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by projectpag

You guys have to remember that there has never been this much hype in the shoe game, and the south beach colorway has been the most anticipated and the most hyped colorway over the past year.  The South Beach 9 will sell for over $3000 in the resell market...How do I figure?  Weathermans are going for $750, Nerfs are going for $2000, and foam galaxy are going for $5000.  Value wise these shoes will be between a nerf and the foams, and the hype will make them equal to that or more.  All of these people that are saying that "they dont like the south beach 9s" are just saying that so it doesnt hurt their ego when they resell.  Theres not one person in this thread that isnt going to try to buy these, so stop saying that you are going to pass.  Be real and keep it 100.  

Red text = sarcasm right? if you were serious should've use South Beach font colors instead
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SOME OF YOU 'GROWN MEN' ARE WAY TOO SERIOUS WITH THE NICKNAME. CHILL PILLS NEED TO BE DISTRIBUTED. CALL IT WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES. IMO, THE SOUTH BEACH NAME AND THEME HAS BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH EVER SINCE IT'S RELEASE.

THIS IS STARTING TO TURN INTO JORDAN BRAND....PANTIES SCRUNCHING OVER WHAT A SHOE IS CALLED. SMH.

Hold up, you the main one advocating for them to be called McFlys! So how you gonna call out cats for panty scrunching when you panty scrunching in all caps?! C'Mon Bro....
laugh.gif

Thank you.
laugh.gif

South Beach 9 Elite. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Bring on my SLHORNETS
Glad there will b tons of these

It's a good and a bad thing. I know a friend that isn't copping the SLHs for the sole reason that everyone will have them. I don't believe in that mindset so I'm copping, but I'll wait till next spring to break 'em out (at that point every novice will have fugged up their pairs) if I start seein 'em on everyone's feet. 

the only thing worse than outrageous posts is the 25 people that respond to them. A lot of useless chatter in here lets get back to the shoes people!

man "projectpag" just got the Ultra Newbie SLAUGHTER!!!
laugh.gif
 I even saw the West Coast and East Coast (South Beach 9's & McFly 9's) Join forces to add their comments on his ridicules post!

5598597_tupac-notorious.jpg

You guys have to remember that there has never been this much hype in the shoe game, and the south beach colorway has been the most anticipated and the most hyped colorway over the past year.  The South Beach 9 will sell for over $3000 in the resell market...How do I figure?  Weathermans are going for $750, Nerfs are going for $2000, and foam galaxy are going for $5000.  Value wise these shoes will be between a nerf and the foams, and the hype will make them equal to that or more.  All of these people that are saying that "they dont like the south beach 9s" are just saying that so it doesnt hurt their ego when they resell.  Theres not one person in this thread that isnt going to try to buy these, so stop saying that you are going to pass.  Be real and keep it 100.  

Originally Posted by sorianotron

LOL everything wrong with the shoe game in this thread; re sellers, shoe nicknames, over-hypage, 250$ MSRP, pre orders, pink shoe laces

Pink shoe laces>you

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

TROLLING HARD.

pimp.gif

Projectpag, you not serious, april 1 is not til sunday

Pretty nice on feet. I will cop the aways if they sit for long enough but my main focus will be the home and wolf grey elites on the Lebron end.

Blk/gold Elites go hard. But seems like everyone is overlooking them for the shoes with the pink laces.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

9rh7pd.jpg
LMAO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I'm at the lab in my school and I just started busting up.
Laugh of the week right there

The aways are damn nice, but not worth the price tag. At least the mcfly elites are unique to justify the price tag.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Blk/gold Elites go hard. But seems like everyone is overlooking them for the shoes with the pink laces.

Cause  people can't let go of the hype from the South Beach 8s. Just praying another LeBron has that type of hype. Black/Golds are clearly the nicest. 

Back
Top Bottom