Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i hope I dont see the South beach 9's with black laces. Please dont put that up, otherwise, i may have to cop.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by garylok11

Not about the 9's but got these in today, come with a hanger too, nice. 
happy.gif

0647473ghvhnvyz3uylekl.jpg

064805a054q9qllq82owl2.jpg

FIRE. I need that hanger.
ooooooooooooooo thats what that thing was for.  I hope i didnt throw it away.  (goes to garage to look for the box for the sandals)

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by gentry187

Blk/gold Elites go hard. But seems like everyone is overlooking them for the shoes with the pink laces.

Cause  people can't let go of the hype from the South Beach 8s. Just praying another LeBron has that type of hype. Black/Golds are clearly the nicest. 
I'm gladd that they made the SB Elite's...makes the white/gold elite easier to buy
the video looks great...i love the gold, i think the black pair is too dull though compared to the detailed white pair

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

I got my low tops in today and already changed the laces

546399_141231939336447_100003489257706_151210_460614583_n.jpg

555506_141232902669684_100003489257706_151213_1620982431_n.jpg

How did they fit? Half size small like usual?

For me anyway, they fit like the mids. Maybe not as tight but still smaller running.

Might need to get rid of my miami nights so I can cop the black elites with no hesitation.

I hardly ever wear the miami nights anymore. the gold is a way better look i think than the dark grey and purple.

FNL Xmas sold out quick! Wow so many heads must just browse websites all day long...!

just got my big bangs in the mail. my first pair of 9s. i'm very impressed with the comfort, not to mention the colors. really pop in person. also, they are much lighter than i expected.

it's safe to say I'm very excited, and will def be unDS them tomorrow.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SOME OF YOU 'GROWN MEN' ARE WAY TOO SERIOUS WITH THE NICKNAME. CHILL PILLS NEED TO BE DISTRIBUTED. CALL IT WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES. IMO, THE SOUTH BEACH NAME AND THEME HAS BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH EVER SINCE IT'S RELEASE.

THIS IS STARTING TO TURN INTO JORDAN BRAND....PANTIES SCRUNCHING OVER WHAT A SHOE IS CALLED. SMH.
Hold up, you the main one advocating for them to be called McFlys! So how you gonna call out cats for panty scrunching when you panty scrunching in all caps?! C'Mon Bro....
laugh.gif
Son stays typing in caps, releasing that !*!%*$ key 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not feeling SLH OT Easters.. Good thing because that's money saved.!

NEVER thought I'd say this but I think the pink laces look better on those SB 9's. Just adds that contrast to the outsole/midsole, etc... Only copping these on discount though...

Back
Top Bottom