Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by mross16

Glad I was able to pick these up. I got to the mall a little later than I wanted to, but they still had my size. Here are a couple of shirts I've had for a while that go nicely with the Brons.
My eyes hurt
Mine too. The most you can wear with these SLH IXs is a purple hat or beanie.
I hate the combo/outfit too, but
laugh.gif
@ dudes putting limits on another man's wardrobe.

these are a real nice shoe... purple is really nice on these, dudes are trying way too hard to match these. IMO best match is a plain white T, with maybe a teal&purple fitted or something.

I also feel white laces look best for a lace change....

anyone looking for these do a stock locate through footlocker/champs/footaction... these are all over the place in cali.

Just Saw A Pair Of SLH Pop Up On Jimmy Jazz And I Had To Jump On Them!! Glad I Ran Across Them Because They Are Gone In My Area

Plain white tee, cargos, and hornets hat is all ya need.

Although I did by a Goku tee from Hot Topic to go with my Big Bangs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M PRETTY SURE MIAMI NIGHTS WILL GO DOWN AS THE 2ND BEST COLORWAY FOR THE 9'S, IF NOT THE BEST COLORWAY AFTER IT'S SAID AND DONE. I SWEAR IT SEEMS SOMEONE IS ASKING ABOUT THEM ON EVERY PAGE.

Miami Nights are the best!!
say what 2nd best based on people asking about them?  They are waaayyy at the bottom of my list....too plain and boring.  I'll take Freegums or Cool Greys (which nobody ever talks about) over MN's in a heartbeat    

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by xbiker47

More pics?? Those look dope
eek.gif
pimp.gif
What kind of paint did you use for the red splatter effect? Trying to do the same thing with my Breds.

(Tyga Mixtape voice) WELL DONE.

would like to see more pics as well. thanks.

nvm, found them in the other pages.

I understand not overdoing, but u white/black t shirt dudes kill me with that being your answer to every loud or weird color shoe,u guys should take a white/black t shirt family pic together,smh.

how can people say these are too bright and knowing they would cop the bangs if they could...........

I think when it comes to the good CW's Nike isn't making a lot of pairs of them, I had to drive to three states just to find a pair for my boy in Afghan.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

I understand not overdoing, but u white/black t shirt dudes kill me with that being your answer to every loud or weird color shoe,u guys should take a white/black t shirt family pic together,smh.

I also wear grey ts
wink.gif

so the shoes have purple and teal... So you have to have a purple or teal shirt, or a shirt with purple and teal to match? Last I checked the shoes have white too... Thought it would match *shrugs*

whos down for the white or black T family pic? Pm me... Let's make this !%#@ happen.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by sorianotron

For those of yall with the patience,

Elites (black x white) will hit outlets FOR SURE, dont like NIKE fool you thinking these will sell out @ $250.

Outside this board, no one on this earth paying 250$ for these.

I think it depends on resellers, if they think that they can get $350, they'll sell out.

The sneaker game now has people paying over 1G for a shoe (i.e Galaxy Foams, Yezzy's, etc.) which are in my opinion pretty ugly shoes (just my opinion).  These Elites will have no problem selling out @ the $250 price tag.  Especially if Nike even hints to the fact that they are the least bit limited.  Unfortunatley everything sells out now a days which is crazy to me.  I still cant believe black X's, red XIV's, and LeBron IX SLH's are selling out easily

I agree $250 will be hard to sell, in most cities I should say...Out side of the major cities, elites will probably sit for awhile...I know I'm not paying $250 for them...

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by sorianotron

For those of yall with the patience,

Elites (black x white) will hit outlets FOR SURE, dont like NIKE fool you thinking these will sell out @ $250.

Outside this board, no one on this earth paying 250$ for these.

I think it depends on resellers, if they think that they can get $350, they'll sell out.

The sneaker game now has people paying over 1G for a shoe (i.e Galaxy Foams, Yezzy's, etc.) which are in my opinion pretty ugly shoes (just my opinion).  These Elites will have no problem selling out @ the $250 price tag.  Especially if Nike even hints to the fact that they are the least bit limited.  Unfortunatley everything sells out now a days which is crazy to me.  I still cant believe black X's, red XIV's, and LeBron IX SLH's are selling out easily

a black based or white based shoe will not sell out, especially at $250. at $350, resellers would barely break even considering taxes+shipping+paypal/ebay fees, and I doubt anyone would pay any more than that for some black or white sneakers

Happen to love the SLH's, even more after seeing them in person. However, couldn't get to the mall until @ noon and they were gone in my size! Thought peeps would be all spent out OR waiting for elites. So mad! I have no problem with what some consider to be "girlie."

nike twitter replied to someones question saying there is a 2 per customer limit on each cw, take it for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by Dc30

For those of you looking...was at Champs in Willowbrook Mall (New Jersey) yesterday and they had a few pairs of the Miami Hurricanes sitting there...not sure of the size since I didn't have time to ask and I already own them...but for those of you trying to stock locate, etc...here's the phone number, give em a call and see what they got!  (973)785-3870
Footlocker at Fox Hills Mall in Culver City, CA also had a few pairs of the Hurricans up on display.  I think the Footaction in that mall had them too.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by mross16

Glad I was able to pick these up. I got to the mall a little later than I wanted to, but they still had my size. Here are a couple of shirts I've had for a while that go nicely with the Brons.

My eyes hurt

Lol. That Ewing shirt is pretty ridiculous.
LOL
What does Ewing or the Knicks have to do with SLH or even anything purple
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom