Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Just bought a a 2nd pair of MV 9's from Jimmy Jazz for retail! They had a size 10, 12, and 13. I got that 13, SUPER SHOCKER!!!
Size 12 had a HUGE glue stain on the left toebox and the size 10 was missing the lace bag but had the pink laces perfectly rolled like a pair of Nike ID's...
Please pay no attention to the troll. Check previous posts. just some stupid ho3

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its gonna be funny when nike retros lebrons but instead of saying nike it might say lebron then everyone is gonna start crying like they do in jb forum :tongue:

I find that hard to believe because the swoosh is what makes most of lebrons shoes. Its not like Jordan who only had it on the back.

Please pay no attention to the troll. Check previous posts. just some stupid ho3

Bruh you talking bout me? Ha, ok sir. Previous post have all be informational or conversational, ya problem is? Jealousy is a hideous color. If you're refering to my girl's initial post upon starting this account YOU and THAT comment are the reason she isnt using this account anymore, I stated that a while back. I'll post pics when I get the chance, working on another trade. :lol:

Last edited:
Finally got around to posting my Lebron 9 collection. Missing a bunch and don't have as much as some of you but got pretty much the ones I wanted. If I can get homes and aways for discount I may buy em. Until then, just about done with the 9's.

Untitled by JustB1aze, on Flickr

nice brons collection 

Sick pics Just Blaze, wish I could get a pair of Miami Nights for a decent price, if only I could go back in time...

Back
Top Bottom