Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

So the pack has 2 different shoes, and one of them we've already seen, the "MVP". Very intrigued to see what the "World Champion" pair is going to look like. I'm going to guess that they are going to be an Elite since that is what he wore in the playoffs. To be honest, I wouldn't really be surprised if they were the reds.

I honestly feel bad for you LBJ fans. Dude won his first title against all odds and proved all the naysayers wrong and some of you guys won't even get a chance to get these shoes. 
mean.gif

The shoes represent a monumental moment in his legacy and they're shutting the majority of the people out. That truly sucks. 

Last edited:
Would make more sense for Nike to release a low as the other shoe in the pack. Something similar to the flamingo 8's which were intended to be a championship celebration shoe.

I honestly feel bad for you LBJ fans. Dude won his first title against all odds and proved all the naysayers wrong and some of you guys won't even get a chance to get these shoes. :smh:

The shoes represent a monumental moment in his legacy and they're shutting the majority of the people out. That truly sucks. 

It's sad, but it's to be expected with this line. Nike and LeBron shafted us with cool colorways of the 7 and the 8 so I'm not surprised that they would give us the shaft with this pack. :smh:

I honestly feel bad for you LBJ fans. Dude won his first title against all odds and proved all the naysayers wrong and some of you guys won't even get a chance to get these shoes. 
mean.gif

It's sad, but it's to be expected with this line. Nike and LeBron shafted us with cool colorways of the 7 and the 8 so I'm not surprised that they would give us the shaft with this pack.
mean.gif
Can you imagine if this type of nonsense was going down during the OG run of the Jordan line? 
sick.gif

Hopefully Nike doesn't try to pull this crap with the ZKVIIIs next year after we win the title. 
nerd.gif

nthat.gif

glasses.gif

None. It's going to be a raffle. :stoneface:

It's only fair. >D Online raffle open to everyone? :nerd: :rolleyes Good luck to those in Miami, hope to see some NTers that actually wears them win them. Hope the raffle is in-store and not rigged. Probably an old couple will win again. :lol:

Last edited:
The USA witness gold pack was impossible to get 4 years ago but I still managed. I assume the same will be true with the MVP/champs pack.

And that sucks for a lot of us who have been fans for a long time. FK Nike and bron if this pack just randomly drops and only in Miami.

I honestly feel bad for you LBJ fans. Dude won his first title against all odds and proved all the naysayers wrong and some of you guys won't even get a chance to get these shoes. :smh:

This is one of the man reasons why I stopped buying LeBrons. I hate they way they do this line, the fans get shafted...guys should be able to get this pack with out shelling out rent like money. So many nice colorways that they make exclusive (Damn near unattainable). Not like that with the Kobe Line...You see him wear it on the court, and you can go in the store and buy it....Im still made about all the LeBron VII colorways I couldn't get lol (The Bred XI colorway, The Penny Version, HWC, and so on...)

So we are nick naming these the ChampionShaft Pack right or Shaft Pack for short. :smh:

I remember reading somewhere that Bron Bron personally stopped colors from releasing because he wanted them to himself...Nike and bron should reward all of the people who stuck with him by making these accessible in some ways. Maybe the same amount as the Yeezys online, but release more in stores (HOHs)

I wouldn't be surprise if people start lining up NOW at hoh dadeland and shoe gallery without confirmation just because these are the other 2 high prolific stores in the area. Sneakerheads in the mia don't play around when it's time to camp.

Its just the way nike operates now. Players will never have legendary shoes that people will distinctly remember them for because when they achieve something they bring out a shoe that the player will never even wear in a game or he'll wear it game one next year. Look at what LeBron wore in the finals. The elites are still widely available and will be on sale soon. People still go crazy for Jordans with the nickname "playoffs." Nike/JB did it smart for Mike, one colorway for the playoff runs and everyone caught on to it. Nowadays its a different colorway for every game

None. It's going to be a raffle. 
indifferent.gif
It's only fair.
grin.gif
Online raffle open to everyone?
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
Good luck to those in Miami, hope to see some NTers that actually wears them win them. Hope the raffle is in-store and not rigged. Probably an old couple will win again.
laugh.gif
Who said anything about online raffle? It is an instore raffle at Unknwn. Two other undisclosed spots in Miami will have them but who knows how the release will go... 

I wasn't able to get the Big Stage V Kobe's here in Florida. What's the difference? 

Melo hit NY, and this happened - http://www.nikeblog.com/2011/04/19/jordan-melo-m7-advance-welcome-to-new-york-pack/

It's always region based. Nothing new here folks. 

Last edited:

The shoe that he actually won the championship in are sitting on the shelves. All LeBron fans can go get them.

:smh: I feel for you true Lebron fans. Best of luck to you guys trying to obtain the pack. The MVPs are nothing special IMO, except the fact they are MVPs. Not feeling the look, though. Would like to see the World Champion 9s.

Wishful thinking for online raffle bro, This isn't gonna be like the Yeezy hype. I'm cool with it being a Miami release since he did win it in Miami. Like I said money saved for other things. I like the MVP IX from the jump but they wanna do it like that, it's all gravy. Ain't no reason to shed tears over.

Back
Top Bottom