Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Probably sneakermane.

These past few months I've caught up and grabbed every pair now. Not even tripping about that pack. Ive retired myself from the game. Haven't even been on NT.

As for Bron win the championship against all odds though I think it's the exact opposite. All the odd were in his favor. Not sure what did meant saying he won against all odds.

These past few months I've caught up and grabbed every pair now. Not even tripping about that pack. Ive retired myself from the game. Haven't even been on NT.
As for Bron win the championship against all odds though I think it's the exact opposite. All the odd were in his favor. Not sure what did meant saying he won against all odds.
Oh really? I'd like to see a collection pic of said collection:nerd:

I'm sure these will drop to the public, just not in the special casing and what not. It's just like how when the first Elites came out only certain places received those special Gold boxes.

1000xph.jpg

If this includes the red finals elite I will be extremely pissed. They need to release at more places outside of florida.

If this includes the red finals elite I will be extremely pissed. They need to release at more places outside of florida.
Man, if it is the red elites...even tho Nike said they are guaranteeing that there is no red elite coming to the public. Everyone might as well get ready to head to EBay

If I'm not mistaking...the "Championship" shoe shld be revealed either later on today or Thursday guaranteed...

Man, if it is the red elites...even tho Nike said they are guaranteeing that there is no red elite coming to the public. Everyone might as well get ready to head to EBay

i never heard or read nike say anything either way regarding the red elites. an NTer had a tweet from a retail level employee, but 90% of them have no idea what goes on w/ nike.

Well I saw the thread jumped & knew it had to be the championship pack...and I'm not liking what I'm reading:smh:
Really hope these are more available, then again if this $500 rumor is true they can kick rocks too for 1 elite & 1 regular 9...stuff just isn't adding up so far so I'll keep waiting

Awesome. This is great. Only the dudes in Florida get them Nike? Seriously? Your telling me I'm not going to be able to buy at retail? More than half of them are going to resell, and I seriously hope none of you pay whatever ridiculous retail price is asked for these.

On to the X. But then again those are almost $200 after tax :smh:

Just picked up my raffle ticket from Unknwn and The employee stated that there are only 60 pairs of the pack being produced and he was unsure of how many of those they would be recieving. Take it for what you want, But good luck to everyone trying to cop!

Just picked up my raffle ticket from Unknwn and The employee stated that there are only 60 pairs of the pack being produced and he was unsure of how many of those they would be recieving. Take it for what you want, But good luck to everyone trying to cop!

im jelly just because you have the chance to get some :lol:

I say sit back and let the Miamians gloat(celebrate) with their pack and the rest of us will get a chance at them either as a pack or individually when the NBA season starts. Just like Lebron has to wait until the season to get his ring, we'll get our shoes. Or we get completely shut out. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom