Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i know it wont make it long enough for either shoes to have to be put out for display im just saying people are making it seem like they might just appear on shelves around the US even tho they say they will only be available in miami for now. (even tho they said it will be a Chinese and North American release)

$250 for the Elite... $200 for the worst 9 colorway released, HAHA!!! Thinking there might be an NDC surprise Sunday after the Gold Medal game.

i know it wont make it long enough for either shoes to have to be put out for display im just saying people are making it seem like they might just appear on shelves around the US even tho they say they will only be available in miami for now. (even tho they said it will be a Chinese and North American release)

Correct me if I'm misinterpreting this, but this weekend should only be a Miami release, but then eventually (TBD), they will come to the Chinese and North American markets? Will they still be sold as a pack or individual when they releases in NA? I'm sorry, my internet is ****** enough right now, can't load the last few pages. Sorry if this has been answered a bunch online. I'm not interested in the miami spots as it won't help me unless they ship....thanks

Yeah, Nike gonna stay lowkey w/ this release...Miami knows its down there, but everyone else gonna just gonna be caught off guard...Its like they did the Yeezys for online. Soon as that game 7 was over, it hit

with the yeezys we were caught off guard, but we knew they were coming...
Im inclined to believe this shoe is not releasing online. this shoe is not getting as much attention as the yeezy2. maybe it is on niketalk, but not the WORLDWIDE hype like the yeezy2's had. i would call the yeezy release successful (maybe bc i got a pair lol), but it had the potential to be catastrophic. with that they waited until a couple days before release date then said, we are not telling you when, but we will have them. why would they treat this release any different? nike is flat out saying they will not have this shoe, the day before its release. we all get disappointed when what they say will happen actually happens. can you imagine how pissed we would be if NDC did get them tomorrow after saying they wouldnt. cmon man nike twitter would have bomb threats.

Correct me if I'm misinterpreting this, but this weekend should only be a Miami release, but then eventually (TBD), they will come to the Chinese and North American markets? Will they still be sold as a pack or individual when they releases in NA? I'm sorry, my internet is ****** enough right now, can't load the last few pages. Sorry if this has been answered a bunch online. I'm not interested in the miami spots as it won't help me unless they ship....thanks
According to Nike its only being sold as the Pack...

we know the spots in Miami, the rest is just all speculation as of now

with the yeezys we were caught off guard, but we knew they were coming...
Im inclined to believe this shoe is not releasing online. this shoe is not getting as much attention as the yeezy2. maybe it is on niketalk, but not the WORLDWIDE hype like the yeezy2's had. i would call the yeezy release successful (maybe bc i got a pair lol), but it had the potential to be catastrophic. with that they waited until a couple days before release date then said, we are not telling you when, but we will have them. why would they treat this release any different? nike is flat out saying they will not have this shoe, the day before its release. we all get disappointed when what they say will happen actually happens. can you imagine how pissed we would be if NDC did get them tomorrow after saying they wouldnt. cmon man nike twitter would have bomb threats.
I think that's the best part...this shoe isn't gettin a lot of attention. But, don't wanna speak too soon. But, the yeezy on a whole other level. Some ppl hate LeBron so much they wldn't even think twice for buying his shoes

Thanks for the quick response. I know it was unlikely, just saying NDC UK/Germany/EU do not have new for today cept for those (actually decent) looking son of mars...I know it doesn't really help, but just throwing out any knowledge I can give.

Last edited:
LOL...its crazy how that team dominated the East for a good 4yrs and haven't recovered since...

Curse of the Wade/Melo. Drafting Darko The Bust Milicic killed the pistons, lol.

4 star players.
all 5 starters have made the all star team.
... nasty :x

I seem to remember 2 All Stars coming to play in LA with a still in his prime Kobe & still pretty good Shaq. Doesn't guarantee anything but next season is gonna be GREAT & I'm definitely looking forward to it. Let the Heat hate continue. :evil:

Now back to your regularly scheduled Lebron Pack program. :D

Last edited:
And here go sneaker news adding fuel to the fire

Just yesterday, Sneaker News unveiled to you the Nike LeBron 9 Championship Pack – a very limited two-pair unit that serves as a tribute to LeBron’s MVP and Championship accomplishments this season. The Pack pretty much encapsulates the entire LeBron 9 story, with the regular and Elite colored up in some exciting Miami Heat-specific colorways (the MVP has a sick gradient-like effect seen in previous high-energy releases). Of course, getting your hands on the Championship Pack will be tough duty, as only a select number of retailers in North America and China will receive them (UNKNWN in Miami already confirmed their own release), so let us know if you have any hope in obtaining this limited affair!

Last edited:
Once again...websites are still saying this pack is being release tomorrow @ select retailers...And if this shoe is so limited, I doubt if any mom & pop shops are touching these...Only Nike and HoH. Even the WTK didn't touch every store

Unknwn (raffle 1 free ticket per person with valid ID tickets stop tonight raffle is saturday at 10am)
Shoe Gallery (raffle dont know how its goin down I just know they having a raffle)
HOH Dadeland (idk how they are goin about releasing the shoes but I do know they will have them)
these stores have been confirmed if you call or go in the store and they tell you other wise they trolling you hard
for everybody else that cant get to Miami I say stay on Nikes twitter tonight at midnight for link if nothing happens go to sleep wake up at 7:40 eastern time get your computer ready and look for a Nikestore link round 8am if you hear nothing by then I dont think they will release online atleast not this weekend
just my 2 cents

I don't know. If we know good ol Nike they want to creat hype. So they'll probably do some releasing IF they release nationwide after USA get that Gold Medal.

Call it a hunch...

I don't know. If we know good ol Nike they want to creat hype. So they'll probably do some releasing IF they release nationwide after USA get that Gold Medal.
Call it a hunch...
That wld be the icing on the cake for a perfect season for LeBron and Nike...Season MVP, Finals MVP and a Gold Medal in the same year!!! I don't think that's ever been done before...My fault, Jordan has done that already

Last edited:
damn i want this pack so bad, the red elites are crack! please someone confirm that these shoes will release nationwide at some point.

Y'all ready....
for official pictures of the package? ............

Sick of all the bickering

Just look at the shoes

I know this has been said at least once a few days back, but WTF, one elite and one regular. How the hell am I supposed to pick my true size 13 (for elites/lows) or my size 13.5/14 for the mids. I mean, I love the red elites, so I gotta go with that size right? or go 14 so that I know both will fit, but have the elites run big...SMH, I won't score a pair anyway, so I won't think too much.

I remember someone in the thread saying no packs, earlier, guess Nike wanted to milk it for all it's worth. Red elites are nice, hope it's not the "miami nights" situation..

I think I'm bout to give up on this shoe as well...@ least till Nike spread some good news about a US release and not just this Miami release. If Nike Dallas does happen to do a RSVP I'm probably really not gonna get em'...I'm 0 for 4 on first attempts

Back
Top Bottom