Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Then you should have beef with the "World Series" as well, but it's true that the best players in those 2 sports (baseball and basketball) play in the MLB and NBA, respectively.

Anyways, I know this should be in the LeBron 9 iD Thread, but that has so little traffic in it I wouldn't get a response probably: When will the 9's come off of iD? I have a USA colorway I need to pull the trigger on but some unexpected car repairs came up :smh: and had to push that plan back a little bit. Any info. would be greatly appreciated?

Kicking myself for not getting the Freegums during the NDC reduction + 20% clearance couple months back. 
mean.gif

the red elites look too nice the limited tag was not necessary for those ,but they definately were for the mvps

Soccer has the WORLD CUP which has the COUNTRIES of the WORLD in it, so you can be defined as a TRUE World Champion.
NBA is a certain league...winning the NBA title in no way makes you a WORLD Champion.
:lol:

Ok so I guess the Olympics is better basketball stage for u,no problem just take a look at what America is doing to the rest of the world in Olympic basketball & you tell me who is the best in the world buddy!

idk but i asked 3 different times, including the manager.  I dont understand how Unknwn got 18, shoe gallery got 12 and HOH got around 12.  So they only released a total of 42????? how the fu**

Some shoes went to celebs at Unknwn most likely

the owners/managers have major connections to celebs so im sure celebs called in and asked for the pack

the Asian guy actually travels sometimes and is good friends with Kanye

I wanted the MVP's to complete all of the MVP shoes, and the red elites would've been the only elites I would've purchased for the ripoff price of $250. Screw you, Nike! >:

^
Celebs pairs are never raffled off, each store got a select amount, HoH released all 36, Gallery kept a couple and UNKNWN kept about 3-4.

This has nothing to do witht those pairs, the raffle at UNKNWN was rigged and Im about to call them out on Twitter and Instagram, username: jca998

Back
Top Bottom