Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I want those championship 9s, can do without the elites though. Will just wait it out I suppose

Anyone else find it funny that the pair they're releasing as the "championship" 9s are the pair that he took his only loss of the Finals in? :lol:

Anyone else find it funny that the pair they're releasing as the "championship" 9s are the pair that he took his only loss of the Finals in? :lol:
Good point, didn't think about that. Saw some pages back that someone thought Lebron only wore the red elites once because he lost in them Game 1. Doubt it had much to do with that and more to the fact that Miami only wore their Red alternate uniforms once. Seems like the heat organization is pretty strict with their uniform and shoe regulations unless its a special occasion.

I hope they release the Championship shoes separately on a wider release. I'm sure it'll still be super limited but at least give the other heads that don't live in Miami a chance at them. The red Elite pair with the icy soles and gold speckles are crazy in my opinion. Definitely one of the top sneakers released this year.

I hope they release the Championship shoes separately on a wider release. I'm sure it'll still be super limited but at least give the other heads that don't live in Miami a chance at them. The red Elite pair with the icy soles and gold speckles are crazy in my opinion. Definitely one of the top sneakers released this year.

Technically the championship shoe has been released across the country for several months now. I too hope the "1st Blood" Red Elite gets released separate from that crap MVP shoe....

yeah those icey soles remind me from the elites ... the gold speckles are my fav (no homo) :D

The reason Bron only wore the red elites once, is because that was the only time they wore the red Miami Heat Uniforms, if the thunder would have won, one game in miami and sent it back to OKC, im pretty sure he would have wore them again.

Good point, didn't think about that. Saw some pages back that someone thought Lebron only wore the red elites once because he lost in them Game 1. Doubt it had much to do with that and more to the fact that Miami only wore their Red alternate uniforms once. Seems like the heat organization is pretty strict with their uniform and shoe regulations unless its a special occasion.

They are EXTREMELY strict with jersey/shoe combinations. And it ALL stems from Pat Riley. All players must wear the same color shoes. Take for instance the Christmas game. Bron had the Christmas IXs and everybody else had to wear red shoes.

damn i wish i could get the black elites for under $200.00 locally and not buy off ebay

also what stores are selling this pack

nike sportswear ?

niketown ?

house of hoops ?

little over priiced stores ?

Last edited:
damn i wish i could get the black elites for under $200.00 locally and not buy off ebay
also what stores are selling this pack
nike sportswear ?
niketown ?
house of hoops ?
little over priiced stores ?

You're size 9? There a pair in the buy/sell but i guarantee you they are not deadstock though but you might be able to lower the price because of that. :lol:

Last edited:
Just wait till they go on sale on Swoosh for $150.
but most of us dont have a Swoosh account.
mean.gif

LMAO!!!
You know your a hater right.
that lil man has done nothing to any of you!
anyway, I'm giving nike 2 months to release the red elites in more places.
Other wise ill just trade one of my DMP packs for the Finals Elites. works out for me either way,

:lol: coming from you that means nothing.

oh and make the trade :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom