Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

22fdf352eda511e18370220.jpg

55849949564296046326720.jpg

LeBron 9 "What the LeBron"

Who is this woman, and how the hell did she get them

lol That picture made me say WTF not WTL

how the hell did you get them. From the sign in the back looks like she is in a Japan or somewhere FAR East

Cmon, you really think paparazzi is on they sneaker game like that?

FUC* HER!!! 
mad.gif

Last edited:
I'm def copping the Liverpools. LOVE the colorways on them.

Still want the Red Elites from the MVP pack, tho. And those What the Lebron's are FLY!

Not sure if anyone has been checking but I was looking at the MVP Championship pack on eBay...today a bunch more packs surfaced with descriptions saying they were from the Hong Kong Nike store etc...so I guess that overseas bit was true...still hope for more packs?? :D

Quick question: how do the IX's fit (IX Elites specifically) in comparison to the VIII's? Lookin to pull the trigger on my first pair of IX's and I'd rather be safe than sorry. I fit nicely into a size 10 in the VIII. I know this has probably been asked a million times but I'd be happy with any simple answer. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone has been checking but I was looking at the MVP Championship pack on eBay...today a bunch more packs surfaced with descriptions saying they were from the Hong Kong Nike store etc...so I guess that overseas bit was true...still hope for more packs??
happy.gif
Any China websites?

The 9's don't run tts for menu have to go a full size up and half up for the elites
Honestly i bought the elites my regular size and they fit nice.
Didn't see any fam...auctions just said they won Nike raffles in China...but wasn't Air-Knight supposed to be getting these??
So im guessing these are people that live in China?  I call the miami stores every week with hope, and nothing

Back
Top Bottom