Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Honestly i bought the elites my regular size and they fit nice.
So im guessing these are people that live in China?  I call the miami stores every week with hope, and nothing

The 2 auctions I remember seeing had locations in the US, one was Maryland and I don't recall the other one. However they did say they were shipping EMS...go figure on that one, but US locations were listed....

People say half size up on regular 9's and TTS on Elites. 

Personally, I wear a size 9 in everything across the board. Regular 9's fit a little more snug than usual but it breaks in and is not uncomfortable. All are TTS IMO....

a well needed break from spending doe on kicks every week.
happy.gif
LOL...well said, cuz next weekend is gonna be stupid.

I've been off the topic for the past 2 weeks, but any news on the LeBron 9 Championship Pack releasing nation wide??? LOL, I really want those like, LAST MONTH

I just realized how many different colorways of the IX there are :smh:. His shoe line is so gimmicked it's not even funny. Makes me dislike it a lot. The shoe loses so much meaning because it's ***** out like foams. :smh:
But foams look better...
I actually liked most of the 9s that came out. All solid CWs..

Some of them are good, others not so much. I just don't like the overreaching gimmicks like the University of Miami cw, swingman, freegums etc. Hell, even south beach and the colorway. Those have nothing to do with anything basketball related. Sometimes it bothers me, so I just don't buy it.

I just realized how many different colorways of the IX there are :smh:. His shoe line is so gimmicked it's not even funny. Makes me dislike it a lot. The shoe loses so much meaning because it's ***** out like foams. :smh:

How many colorways are there of the Kobe VII's? How many are there of the KD 4's?

You sound like a super lebron fan lol. This ins't the Kobe VII thread so why would I mention it? And yes, those have a lot of colors too, but I don't like that shoe period, but thanks for your input anyway sir.

Last edited:
You sound like a super lebron fan lol. This ins't the Kobe VII thread so why would I mention it? And yes, those have a lot of colors too, but I don't like that shoe period, but thanks for your input anyway sir.

Ive been a Lakers fan since your mom was wiping your ***, son.....your comments were dumb so just keep it moving....

Last edited:
Red/Black 9 lows are hands down the best lows for me.

I like the simplicity of them, buying them for $72 when I still had swoosh was just icing on the cake.

I personally loved the 9s and after Bron won the ship I told myself I needed to grab as many pairs as possible because its the shoe he won his first ring in.  I see everyone else is doing the same. haha

Talk to the HOH manager and he stated that every store is going to be having the liverpools it went from the Liverpool titles on the bottom being limited to removing the titles mass GR

Back
Top Bottom