Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Bubba Watson (@bubbawatson): "Hey @KingJames got my "LeBronold Palmers" on today!!! #urwelcome pic.twitter.com/vEaH4sEKwE " nike lebron 9 low p.e.

got my favorite and first pair of 9s coming in tuesday :smokin . so pumped!

theyre missing an extra pair of laces, so if anyones willing to part with their black laces off the miami nights, please PM me. thanks

Last edited:
Congrats! You're very lucky! How much did you pay? I want these and the south beach 8's.
I paid $320. slowly selling off my Jordan collection and putting that $ towards foams and brons. im getting tired of so many retros.
Lbj >jb
ogs > retros

Last edited:
hey can anybody tell me how the Lebron 9 PS elites fit ?
specifically the South Beach. Im a size 12 and i found a size 13. 

thanks

I wear size 12 in Jordan's. Size 12.5 in the Lebron 9 Elite, and size 13 in regular lebron 9. If that helps. I recommend half size up in the Elite 9, if using for casual wear.

I paid $320. slowly selling off my Jordan collection and putting that $ towards foams and brons. im getting tired of so many retros.
Lbj >jb
ogs > retros
WOW! That's a great price and I agree. They retro'd the white cement 3's so many times now, they lost their luster for me.

Congrats! You're very lucky! How much did you pay? I want these and the south beach 8's.
Lbj >jb
ogs > retros
youre so lame for that, dudes are really pushin that "im og" deal, its annoying, the only reason it was special was because most people had retro jordans so having the ogs was even better, but EVERYONE has og durants, kobes, brons, so its not nearly as cool

stop clownin yourself

youre so lame for that, dudes are really pushin that "im og" deal, its annoying, the only reason it was special was because most people had retro jordans so having the ogs was even better, but EVERYONE has og durants, kobes, brons, so its not nearly as cool

stop clownin yourself
who cares

Last edited:

stop clownin yourself

take a chill pill, no need for name calling.
what I meant was with so many jb retros, there's obviously more Jordan's than LeBron out there.

im not better than anyone. where what you like. but you're less likely to see red carpets or dunkman 7

stop clownin yourself

take a chill pill, no need for name calling.
what I meant was with so many jb retros, there's obviously more Jordan's than LeBron out there.

im not better than anyone. where what you like. but you're less likely to see red carpets or dunkman 7
youre probably less likely to see them because everyone who has them doesnt want to wear them

youre probably less likely to see them because everyone who has them doesnt want to wear them

AND because there are no retros.
hence, my previous statement, og's > retros

by the way, whats the name of your pokemon?
Lmao,everyone has them man, those shoes were released a few years ago, of course there's no retro, you beastin with no point, you can't call them ogs without there being retros to compare to, they're just lebron 7s not "og red carpet lebron 7s"

Back
Top Bottom