Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
as of now the only X's that i have committed to is the GM's...all the others are ok.... the jades and fireberry are nice but probably wont pull on those..

Are those Fireberrys gonna be part of the "Diamond" series? Like, is it gonna have that diamond on the medial side of the shoe like those Blue Diamonds, Black Diamonds, and Mangoes?

I wldn't mind a doin a raffle for any shoe...I think its more fair unless its something the employees know that we wldn't know about the drawing process

The shoe CW that's coming out on the 23rd of Oct seems like it cld be nice if the color blockin is done right...

those pics are the GR verison of them that why they dont have em. maybe even samples
GR version might have it but the pics shown are the GS shoe like someone mentioned earlier. Another difference between the two is the GS version doesn't have the diamond cut hole in the toe box.

A lot of you guys are gonna be real salty saturday. Asked to see the fireberrys at NT and to my surprise my mans brought a pair out..They are :smokin in person. Worth $270? No. But when having to pay $370-400 resell once you realize you missed out? Yes.

GM are $270 too.

Apparently the black pair revealed today are the "Carbons" and not "Black Diamonds"

http://counterkicks.com/2012/09/exclusive-its-lebron-x-carbon-not-black-diamond-or-blackout/

If that's the case, I wonder if they're two black based CWs of the LeBron X releasing or did Nike just switch the name of the Black Diamonds

Nah. People just threw out the incorrect name on this shoe. It's the exact same style, color code, all of that. But it has nothing to do with "Black Diamonds".....it's a "Carbon" inspiration story as noted in the CK story. Just a case of being on theme but getting the storyline mangled. Same with "China Jade"...that's on theme, it could work....but it's not fully accurate to what the shoe actually is. There's more stories that aren't lined up that's out here we'll correct soon too.

Just to clarify again, there's of course other black-based X cws coming, but as far as this year's version of an all black 'blackout' styled shoe, this is it. It's "Carbon"....NOT Black Diamond. Good job keeping the thread up to date, toine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom