Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY. glad someone else in here is RATIONAL.
I haven't bought any LeBron shoe in YEARS and
I think this is the one that will get my wallet.
Coming from my perspective, I don't think having every
shoe color blocked the same way is good creatively. because
there will be no creativity. No ONE will buy the same shoe
over and over again. TRUST ME.
by the way, those black/red pictures that surfaced aren't GRs...
they're the XMAS editions. So I guess no one will be buying them
then?
:x

..... that shoe doesn't have the same color blocking as the 10 tho.... :stoneface:

the main thing people are complaining about are the "red triangles" within the shoe on the 10 model. The pic you showed is more of an alternate blackout, as opposed to an alternate Bred.

I feel like these would look dope with a sprite colorway, the 9s didn't have one but all you pro photoshoppers need to fancy my imagination with a sprite X haha.

So far outside of the olympic colorway, I'm just not overly impressed by the X. I don't like that tag on tongue to is that removable? it looks so tacky to me. The Bred and Mango colorways so far just don't do it for me.

I can't wait to bless my feet with these X's. Everytime I see a new pic, I get more hyped. Need an Olympic X+ RD!!!!!

ill go passed the point of not really impressed... these seem realllly uninspired to me. im cool

jus need some cool grey and miami night 9s yet and im gucci. can never find tho 
mad.gif

caught my first pair of cg 9s for 80 summin but beat em into the ground on the outdoor courts, scrapes galore but still rock solid 
pimp.gif

These 8 v/3 PEs were ugly too but not as bad as the bred X because it had white on there to balance out the red.
So yeah i'd pass on these too and they are PEs. Can't speak for others but that's me. Those bred 8 v/2 PEs with all black upper were dope.
254843_221556524538580_182189691808597_821522_2625379_n.jpg

so much better when the vents are same color as the upper.
nike-lebron-8-ps-special-edition-pe-2.jpg

not complaint, more as consumer feedback.

Last edited:
Still very intrigued by the max zoom cushioning in these. If they are performance beasts, then I will cop for basketball. The style still isn't working for me yet in any of the colorblocking that we've seen thus far. Maybe they'll look better in more solid colorways...

WOW, they messed up the BRED colorway.

it looks super generic, not clean at all. the 9s were ok, i love the 8s in the black and red colorway, both in the v1 and v3 PS. but the Xs, wow. the FAKES colorscheme of the black and red looks way cleaner/better. that white midsole really topped it off.

maybe a lebron x v2 or ps or elite will ahve a better bred color scheme lol

I feel everyone on the "they look like hyperfuse" they look like the child of the 8 V3

But they do look some what intriguing as far as a performance shoe right? Flywire under the hyperfuse tied to the laces (like lunarglides) which should add for solid in shoe lock down. And the new cushioning system. I never owned a pair of 9s but 8s were super comfy and these could match or exceed that based on the new cushioning.

So despite the not so appealing look as a performance shoe i am slightly interested

EXACTLY. glad someone else in here is RATIONAL.
I haven't bought any LeBron shoe in YEARS and
I think this is the one that will get my wallet.
Coming from my perspective, I don't think having every
shoe color blocked the same way is good creatively. because
there will be no creativity. No ONE will buy the same shoe
over and over again. TRUST ME.
by the way, those black/red pictures that surfaced aren't GRs...
they're the XMAS editions. So I guess no one will be buying them
then?
sick.gif
The 8 PE's you showed are mostly black though with red accents. People are saying there is TOO much red on the Bred X's. Also the 8 you posted looks like it has a speckled midsole, the X doesnt. What works for one shoe doesnt mean it will work for another, in this case it cant even apply for the reasons I stated.

And yes, people will buy the same shoe over and over again. Look at Jordan releases, people double or even triple. What makes you think people wont buy the same colorway Brons (even if they are different models)?

No ONE will buy the same shoe
over and over again. TRUST ME
are you serious?!?  you must have never seen a Jordan Retro!!!  they literally are the same shoe over and over.

truth is: people will buy what they like plain and simple

I KNOW IT'S STILL WAY TOO EARLY, BUT I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW AND REMIND ALL THE NEWER MEMBERS WHO ARE JUST JOINING...​
 ​
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Last edited:
The 8 PE's you showed are mostly black though with red accents. People are saying there is TOO much red on the Bred X's. Also the 8 you posted looks like it has a speckled midsole, the X doesnt. What works for one shoe doesnt mean it will work for another, in this case it cant even apply for the reasons I stated.

EXACTLY! Comparing that PE to the Black/Red X is totally off base. Plus, the 8 had a different design and the way they colorblocked that PE just worked really well for that model. I would've copped that PE in a second, GR or not. The Black/Red X does nothing for me as of right now. Maybe in person will be different, but as of now I'm not feeling them at all.

are you serious?!?  you must have never seen a Jordan Retro!!!  they literally are the same shoe over and over.

truth is: people will buy what they like plain and simple

are you seriously comparing LeBron and his shoes to MJ and his?

:rofl:

good one. Yeah, like you'd triple up on the bred X if they had a white midsole. cmon now.

as for the PE 8 V/2, you guys missed the point. It was to say that people are attracted to what
they cannot get or what is hard to get.

If the bred X released in Miami only, people will pay above retail for them. Don't act like no one bought
the god awful WTK Kobes. they're going for outrageous amounts these days. That's not exactly a well
thought-out or a traditionally blocked shoe. Once Nike puts a limited tag on anything, the behavior and
the "taste" becomes different suddenly. I'm not saying of everyone because that's impossible but in
general.

:rofl: still at you guys THINKING LeBron has the capacity to sell like Jordans. GR Jordans these days
BECOME limited because of the amount of people buying them. LeBron has half MAX of what MJ had(still has)
as a star/celeb. Jordan can sell the son of mars bro. and that's the worst piece of rehashed thing in the
world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom