Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are growing on me a bit...didn't notice the detail on those Olympics. I hope they all have a lace locks that corresponds with the diamond texture part. That tag on top of the tongue is killing me tho...

might be obvious to some of you, but anybody else notice how similar the past two LeBrons have been to that years Lunarglide
last year both the Lunarglide 3s and the LeBron IX had the midfoot strap with the lacing and this year both the LG4s and the LeBron Xs use the new Flywire and the mesh on the tongue of the Xs is the mesh from the LG4s

Doesn't that logo look like a space capsule re-entering atmosphere? Just my opinion, but it does look a lot like a diamond.

Last edited:
is the swooshs suppose to b backwards?

they look like the 8s but with a backwards swoosh.

either way they will be copped.

They look nice, the USA gold medal pair looks awesome but at 315 it's a hell no, I'll buy Ferragamos for that money.

What's sad is that at 315, if it's limited edition it will sell out, all thanks to Nike's genius and cruel marketing machine.

Last edited:
my ix mangoes are beat from playing ball. those 10 mangoes are looking quite nice and will most likely be the replacement. Not a big fan of the tongue logo, but at least the color is subtle on those.

Im ready for some new colorways to get released and some release dates so I can start planning on what shoes I want to get.

I can see this happening when the first hot CW is released...

^^^^ Naa they're not Jordans. But there will be some hype, of course.

Last edited:
Those silver/black/orange Xs and USA Xs better not be PEs cause I really want them.

Any word on release date.

There's never enough Yeezys made for it to be that many people who actually think they'll have a chance at getting a pair. Especially with the 1-2 week campouts. On the other hand, I remember seeing footage on the news JUST like this for the Jordan XI as early as last year. Nonetheless, I feel ya. Hype for the Yeezys IS crazy. FIxed :smile:

Last edited:
OK, I have absolutely no photoshop ability, and no photoshop anyway, so when is someone gonna drop some more colorways on us? Lol, it's been like 3 days already.

WHAT TF ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT??

I remember when those PE dropped, people were like "If only those were dropping"
"Nike's gonna screw us by not dropping those"
and many more BS.
NOW, they're dropping a pair that looks similar to that in color scheme without the white and
all ya'll are "wish they released with a white midsole"
IF they released with the white midsole people are gonna be like
"they been used since the Jordan XI, no creativity? cmon Nike"
I swear people complain JUST to complain.
it's seriously annoying.
do you really want Nike to release the same color blocking as the Jordan XI which released 16 years ago?
people will surely complain about creativity and thinking out of the box.
imagine if you had the same colorblocking breds from the VII - X. that's 4 different shoes with
recycled themes and colorblocking. cmon now people.
We gotta be comfortable to think outside the box, it's ok if you don't like it, no one's forcing you
but to suggest that Nike should use the lebron VIII V/1 bred as the standard blocking every year.
wow. just wow.
BUY ANOTHER COLORWAY. there should be at least 10 to drop.
:smh:

So THINKING OUT THE BOX means co-signing ugly *** colorways?!

Gimme a white midsole or sole on some black & red kicks any day of the week. A CLASSIC colorway is a CLASSIC colorway. If it ain't broke, what you trying to fix it for?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom