Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called my local Champs and they said that they are getting the Gold Medals.
Looks like these will be more available than expected. More stores are starting to get them,
and the 2 pair limit on NDC is a good sign too. Can't wait.

Negative.

The ONLY brick and mortar retailers that will have Olympic LeBron X's will be HOH.

JM

:nerd:

Champs Sports colorway...

JM

I'm telling myself the same thing because I only like the Jades but it seems wrong of me as a Lebron collector to not have a 9, 9 Elite, and Olympic 10 to complete the set of his MVP, Finals MVP, and Gold Medal accomplishments in this Triple Crown Season....idk, damn!
laugh.gif
lol. its mandatory for u to buy them. Cant have all that lbj heat and not have these. 

He's telling you to get a life because your illuminati comment made no sense and has no basis in this thread and neither does this post but it must be said because ignorance is contagious and I just took my ADHD rx.  The triangle/pyramid hand gesture gained mass popularity by a wrestler referencing a diamond in the early 90s because it was his name. Jay Z started using it for his Rockafella record company in mid 90s as a signal for a rock/diamond/coke/crack/vagina. As his popularity grew so did the people imitating the gesture, anyone with two hands was doing it. Now it's 2012, people are more obsessed with celebrities than ever with social media and his PR has developed this idea that people are stupid enough to believe it represents illuminati so why not go with it if people want to believe their own fiction. All because a former drug peddler now entertainment mogul now belongs in a 200+ year old secret society that openly gloats their enrollment in the public eye?  Maybe Nike is now a charter member of the illuminati and created the glove pattern forcing  players to make the gesture in submission to the pyramid or maybe Lebron is promoting the illuminati so he is elected jester at next years annual meeting.
Uh yeah you're extremely stupid if you believe a wrestler started that. How did my comment make no sense when dude is openly throwing up the sign but I but you believe it's a coincidence. It's a reference to the eye of horus which is an egyptian god. Anyway I was joking in the first place but I don't have to explain that to you or dude. I was talking about LeBron anyway. Are you or dude LeBron or his women? Learn something deeper than current history before you try and tell me something homie.

Anyway hopefully I'll be copping the Olympics this weekend.

Last edited:
Those ducks have a lot of potential. :smokin

Side note: LeBron I doubt is a member of the Illuminati, I have yet to even see him at any of the Masonic meetings and I see Obama and other illuminati/masonic/eastern stars all the time lmao :nerd:

I have followed and I do see Alp, McStrokin, and LyricaLJKilla all think there is a possibility that they will go over 5 bills in the secondary market but if I'm not mistaken havent there already been sales of the shoe over that price in the secondary market. Its a fair assumption, what fools are you referring to is more so what I'm interested in, I wouldn't say its a foolish assumption. What makes you think these won't be priced above $500 on the secondary market?
laugh.gif
Sneakernews used your pics Twnty...
He's just talking. I will put cash money on these Olympics hitting 5 bills at least. 

I guess i'll be hitting up Champs in November, haven't bought anything there in years! So i wonder how the Dunkmans X will look like. I might forego the Dunkman if I get the Ducks or vice versa. Any pics of Dunkmans soon? :nerd: Man I better wait until the other stores show what exclusive they be getting before i get too amped for the Ducks.

He's just talking. I will put cash money on these Olympics hitting 5 bills at least. 

judging by the fact that sites (like airknight) are moving them for 850 now...i see no reason why these wont be 5 to 600 initially and 500 after the hype dies down.

Last edited:
i have a feeling im not going to like the Ducks. i would rather have black/neon but i guess that would be too close to the Dunkman cw........ something i hope we also get.

I still don't understand why someone would drop more than they retail for on the USAs. It's not like he wore them in the GM winning game. :lol:

I still don't understand why someone would drop more than they retail for on the USAs. It's not like he wore them in the GM winning game. :lol:
The cw is super clean imo, I would rather have the red swoosh though, the gold throws them off a lil. I can care less about the lace lock.

Last edited:
So far RSVP for KD and Kobe but none for Lebron. If Lebron's end up being fcfs, I have a feeling how that's gonna play out ala Taxis Elites

Came here to see if I wanted any 'Bron 10s.

Found out, Nike should be making tin foil hats.

I woudn't hold my breath for a David Icke PE.

The cw is super clean imo, I would rather have the red swoosh though, the gold throws them off a lil. I can care less about the lace lock.

Don't get me wrong they are clean and subtle, which fits my style, but paying more than (insert resale price) on them baffles me. More power to those that can drop it like that. Will there be issues with the mesh yellowing from sweat?

everybody saying  no RSVP or raffle for the lebron except where Im at I thought that all HOH had to follow the same raffle policy I could be mistaken

Just talked to 2 different Champs in my area -- They said it wasn't a major release opening at normal time-- no raffle

That is wierd to me--What is up?

the usa's might not be that limited, but they will still reach high prices b/c they are moving for over 500 as we speak, i guess i was a little harsh when i said u had to be a fool to think otherwise, but its just the standard nike procedure now, release limited #'s resale inflates alot, nothings changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom