Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunkmans have really changed this year :nerd:

They look nice, but they just don't look like they'd be Dunkmans

There will be lines...there needs to be raffles (or whatever they are doing for limited shoes nowadays)...these will sell out in 10 minutes and they will go for 2 or 3 times retail in the secondary market (at least)...

this sounds like a bunch of hypeness

if i cant walk in and cop whenever i feel like, im not copping,

lol u must pay resell alot dont you?

i dont see how u got that from what i said, i dont have to have a sold out sneaker when there are plenty of fine sneakers that sit, sneakers you may not notice if your busy chasing hyped up garbage

and to the dude above me, good one, never seen that posted on here before :smh:

Last edited:
Just a heads up, Nike Gift Cards WILL WORK for these for anyone that was wondering lol.

There will be lines...there needs to be raffles (or whatever they are doing for limited shoes nowadays)...these will sell out in 10 minutes and they will go for 2 or 3 times retail in the secondary market (at least)...
this sounds like a bunch of hypeness

You can call it whatever you want...regardless...I come on here to make sure that the facts are represented...

JM

walked into my local hoh at 8 30 pm to get a raffle ticket for the kd gm and they still had fcfs tickets (no raffle) available for the lebron gm, so i secured my sz in the lebron x+ gm. they only had like 3 tickets left for the lebrons and luckily one of them was my sz 11. so far im 2 for 2 with lebron x releases, i hope my luck continues.

You can call it whatever you want...regardless...I come on here to make sure that the facts are represented...
JM

Anything this guy has ever said regarding releases and distribution is pretty close to spot on if not exact from my experience. No reason to doubt him and he's not in the "hype business" or speculation talk like many others are just to get a rise/attention. I appreciate his candid and accurate information and Niketalk as a community would be better off if people followed his lead with regards to their info. Just my .02 and thank you JM for your as always, reliable contributions.

JM, do u know all the spots which get limited releases such as these, or just huge chains like footlocker?

Yep, i can definitely vouch for that man JMAdidas. I still remember when the adidas t-mac 2 came out and his store had the all red patent leather version. He helped me out back in the day with those. I will always appreciate that. That was back when i was DaFutureNikeRep..lol

He always has had solid information.

Men's "Blue Diamonds" This Is Mayor's Pic..

This pic actually makes this colorway look kinda dope. I can tell that "Radio" effect is happening to me now with this shoe, seen it so much its starting to become acceptable. Like when you hear a Waka Flocka or Drake song on the radio 100 times and eventually you find yourself singing along despite you not liking it initially. Not grabbing any version other than the $180 but these look decent...

This pic actually makes this colorway look kinda dope. I can tell that "Radio" effect is happening to me now with this shoe, seen it so much its starting to become acceptable. Like when you hear a Waka Flocka or Drake song on the radio 100 times and eventually you find yourself singing along despite you not liking it initially. Not grabbing any version other than the $180 but these look decent...

QFT. I can relate to what you are saying in reference to the music artist. I always liked the the design, even if it is a VIII-V4 LOL

LOL...that's a good way of lookin @ these shoes bruh. As much as you hate something when you hear it for the 1st time...once you done heard 100x's during a week it just suddenly grows on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom