Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the ducks look anything like the PS...they are a must-cop. blue diamonds are ok, not my cup of tea though

JUST RESERVED THE GOLD MEDALS AT THE LOCAL HOUSE OF HOOPS BUT WASN'T ABLE TO GET MY SIZE. LOOKS LIKE THIS IS GONNA BE A HARD COP. STILL GOT ONE MORE LOCAL CHANCE TOMORROW FOR MY SIZE.

Forget the duck X I just want that helmet
roll.gif
what you gone do with that helmet bruh lol? I feel you though, I want that mofo too!!!! 

NT Seattle still has yet to give any word on the GM X's.....they gave info on everything else except for these.....it may be a FCFS......

I'M STILL GONNA HEAD TO THE MALLS AFTER I PICK UP MY GOLD MEDALS THAT AREN'T MY SIZE ON SATURDAY. I'M BETTING SOME PEOPLE WON'T EVEN COME GET THE LEBRONS IF THEY WIN THE RAFFLE AND I'LL SCORE MY SIZE. THERE ARE ALWAYS NO SHOWS.

just saw these
....a lot of pink this fall......hopefully a GS release so I can pick these up for my daughter.....

Last edited:
With all these pics surfacing, why use an upper that is severely limited in color blocking potential? It's either the swoosh, flywire, or panels and that's it. :x

Im gonna get these for my little one, what size does gs start 13/1? or somethin like 3?

Last edited:
Didn't see an answer. They fit TTS. Much better than the double-lasted 9.

My 13 fits like a 13.

Actually a performance review by Nightwing posted many pages back said that they fit almost identical to the Hyperdunk 2012...length wise TTS but they run a little narrow, so sizing up .5 size not a terrible idea...

Actually a performance review by Nightwing posted many pages back said that they fit almost identical to the Hyperdunk 2012...length wise TTS but they run a little narrow, so sizing up .5 size not a terrible idea...
I have plenty of room in the toebox compared to the HD 2012 which makes my feet feel like a double wide.

The HD 2012 is extremely narrow, I went up to a 13.5 in those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom