Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the trend of the color blocking most definitely they'll look like the PS, maybe laces will be the dark green that's the only difference. If it has the atomic green hyperfuse cutouts then they're a pass for me.

The box that came with the Ducks cw that Lebron got.
nike-oregon-ducks-uniform-lebron-james-1.jpg

Trust me man. We would've seen the Foams in the picture instead of the Duck Xs. :wink:

Last edited:
I sure hope those that want these get them this weekend. I don't want to see the Buy/Sell flooded with these going for crazy prices.

I sure hope those that want these get them this weekend. I don't want to see the Buy/Sell flooded with these going for crazy prices.

Expect it. Things have gotten nearly as out of hand with "the shoe game" as the replacement refs. My favorite is going to my local mall and seeing guys gripe and moan about their "spot" in the line only to turn around 5-10 minutes after they cop "their pair" and sell it for 3 x retail. Meanwhile these clowns hide in trees, run across parking lots, and try and intimidate folks in order to get "their spot" in line. Absolute joke. Nike, HOH, and Lame %# mall security all enable it and then wonder why problems arise. Welcome to 2012 and forward if you are looking to cop limited shoes. At least if you take an L online, you can do it in the comfort of your own home with a cup of coffee(beverage of choice) and your own music as opposed to dealing with all the riff-raff.......>:

I still can't believe fireberrys got people spending a stack. Can't.

Given the lack of significance of the colorway and shoe at this point, it seems truly pointless. If he wore 'em in the Finals or something I would get it. Just goes to prove the limited tag can skew anyone's perception. I guess if you love ruby red maybe its your thing, but I would be hard pressed to pay anything but retail. Colorway probably could have been shiny brown and people would be thirsting for 'em. Just the nature of the beast. GL to those truly desiring. I am fine with moving on to the next or the next or the next. 10 silliness making me appreciate my 9s even more.

People talking like people talking is making a difference with them. :rolleyes
(Such a useless comment right)

Anywho, a Champs in my area has the Blue Diamond in the back. I got to see them in person. Honestly still not a huge fan BUT I must say they do look a lot better in person than I expected. That blue is very unique. Check your stores if you want to get a look before the release.

Man, I just called my HoH's in my area and they're doin a FCFS for the LeBron, but raffling the KD's...It's either they think the $270 is gonna run ppl off

using the black athletes?
it just so happens that nike is a sport company.... that sells basketball shoes.... they need athletes for their brand, and 85% of the NBA is african american
so they market to their demographic, and not everybody in harlem is poor......... it sounds like you are the one doing the stereotyping .... and louis vuitton markets to everybody .... they have ads in magazines like GQ , that are on newstands in low income areas
and lebron is selling more shoes in china than anywhere else
he just did a publicity tour after the olympics to promote his new shoe.........IN CHINA
and there are more poor people in china than there are in america .... lebron also give hundreds maybe even thousands of sneakers to low income kids who cant afford it
there is a ATT store in harlem that sales the iphone..... so apple is targeting low income poor people? ..... they had samuel l jackson in a few ads...... are they targeting black people that are broke, poor?
and lebron signed a 90 million dollar contract ......... but he is being used right?
derrick rose signed a 120 million dollar contract .... but he is in chicago .... so that means they are targeting low income african americans?
think about what your saying ..... doesn't sound like your scope is broad enough .... just because its a low income area doesn't mean EVERYBODY is broke in on welfare
if you see a billboard for a shoe, and you are in a low income area..... and you make 8 dollars an hour ..... you still have the right to save up a few checks and buy what you want, and you also have the right not to buy it ..... this is america ....... nike is not making anybody do anything they dont want to
the whole reason currency exist is to exchange for goods and services ..... it has no other purpose ..... so lets be real

TELL EM!!!

those gold medal joints are crazy weak....but to each his own.
ok homie "to each his own"These are looking like a crapshoot right now and if i don't win, ill just aim for the blue joints. Don't have any mono-chromatic blue kicks in my collection anyway plus the $200 version wont hurt. 

People talking like people talking is making a difference with them. :rolleyes
(Such a useless comment right)
Anywho, a Champs in my area has the Blue Diamond in the back. I got to see them in person. Honestly still not a huge fan BUT I must say they do look a lot better in person than I expected. That blue is very unique. Check your stores if you want to get a look before the release.
Was it the + version you saw or the $180 version?

Was it the + version you saw or the $180 version?

I'm assuming it was the Nike+ Ready version. Employee said she "thinks its $180 or $200". The swoosh was textured but I didn't see a lace lock. Not saying it doesn't have a lace lock cuz the laces were really loose so I'm assuming its the shoe they are bringing out to show people, may have taken the lace lock off. Color looked vibrant!

Really starting to like the Blue Diamonds/Wind Chill/whatever a lot more now, but I just can't spend $270 on them.

The Ducks colorway has potential...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom