Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
this shoe looks dope to me until you see the tongue. it looks so out of place. i will pass.

I may have to eat my words from earlier in this thread, these are growing on me for sure. Thanks to the marqueesole Mango pics

Really don't know why they haven't been putting a white midsole on the bred colorways lately... I like USA PE > GR though.

So THINKING OUT THE BOX means co-signing ugly *** colorways?!

Gimme a white midsole or sole on some black & red kicks any day of the week. A CLASSIC colorway is a CLASSIC colorway. If it ain't broke, what you trying to fix it for?

If it ain't broke don't fix it doesn't apply here. Nike aims for innovation and moving FORWARD. Moving ON.
When Nike gives us rehashed stuff, we complain, when Nike gives us new things we complain. People
ALWAYS complain and at this point where we get close to 20 or more colorways per sig, why complain
about CWs?? choose what the hell you want.

and no, I'm not "co signing ugly" by thinking outside the box.
I just said the WTK Kobes are ugly. But I'd rather have Nike
produce out of the box colorways that I don't like than rehash
the same old colorways. At least you can buy breds since they'll
for sure drop every 3 months.

the Gold swoosh Olympic colorways and the Floridians are both dope.. can't wait to see what the South Beach themed cw will look like in this silhouette.. was sour on these at first but they have already grown on me

the Gold swoosh Olympic colorways and the Floridians are both dope.. can't wait to see what the South Beach themed cw will look like in this silhouette.. was sour on these at first but they have already grown on me
i agree the more I look at them the more i like them too.   I want to see some pics of people wearing them. 

This 360 Zoom Max airbag is the future. The cushioning on the Xs will be incredible.

While this isn't the best LeBron ever, the 360 Zoom Max airbag alone makes it the most innovative LeBron yet, at least to me.

The airbag bridges the gap between the Zoom Air and Air Max models within the LeBron line, which I think is appropriate for the line's tenth shoe.

This 360 Zoom Max airbag is the future. The cushioning on the Xs will be incredible.
While this isn't the best LeBron ever, the 360 Zoom Max airbag alone makes it the most innovative LeBron yet, at least to me.
The airbag bridges the gap between the Zoom Air and Air Max models within the LeBron line, which I think is appropriate for the line's tenth shoe.

I get your point. it's the culmination of what LeBron as an athlete is about. he's a hybrid player that
excels in everything. Zoom Max is his legacy to the sneaker world just like the low cut movement/soccer
boot basketball shoe is Kobe's.

I can see this happening when the first hot CW is released...

Just tell them the south beaches are more limited than the galaxy foams. Then sit back and watch. :lol:

I'm hating on these. Hyper fuses with a reverse swoosh and some lebron symbols. Will not be copping just yet. If a colorway can save a shoe, it will be a lebron.

isnt there a quick drop in AUG usually, then a wait till the bred's drop? i wish the OLYs would hit soon. I like the look of these better than the elites ... would punish these in a gym.

hope the grip is good, looks like its missing those lateral leads for a tipping point though, wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom