Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE MACHE CUSTOMS ARE INFINITELY BETTER THAN WHAT RELEASED

mean.gif

People on the 2ND rsvp are always local since they tell the people waiting out side of the store for remaining pairs before they post anything online. Last saturday they had like 8 pairs of GM KDs left and guess what they all got picked up on the 2nd rsvp.
You gotta realize Nike doesn't recognize any lines and will not recognize any line. There's a reason they almost never do first come first served anymore. Had dudes running across freeway overpasses n what not getting hit by cars when the nerfs, chinas, etc dropped. RSVP works. they haven't had any incidents since the Galaxy drop @ hoh orlando. Even the yeezys & supremes were kept to minimal chaos.

Don't know about the rest of the country but this isn't the case for Nike Chicago. Last week's Gold Medal release resulted in two KD tweets and a employee stated third upcoming before they sold out. I'm not asking for Nike to recognize any Lines and the people that got hit by cars running across expressways experienced whats cold survival of the fittest where people die because they aren't smart enough to doing things that assist survival. I like the RSVP ALOT, but the 1st RSVP. After that initial 1st RSVP pickup window they should just let people who walk in get what ever is left, not saying line up at all.

theres a DUNKMAN in the middle of that symbol though, hhhmmmmm

I been seen that but......

That same dunkman symbol was used on the swingman 9s

I have a hard time believing those are the dunkmans

and are we gonna see re release of the crown jewels more wide spread? is that what yall are saying?

here is a pic Karen put up somebody sent her that exclusive pack like she is a sneaker store

Yes! Jades drop again next month. Where can you find a VNDS pair of Bangs for $180?
THIS!! Bangs are just goin up in price and are worth more at this time plus you have another chance in November for jades

Last edited:
I think Nike gonna rethink this +Pack vs. +Enabled Pack...It's no way they're winning w/ this, especially w/ certain CWs. I'm sitting here thinkin..."Those Blue Diamonds are gonna be on sale real soon...Who in they right f'in mind is gonna buy the +Pack over the Enabled pack???" Even knockin down the price on the +Pack isn't gonna push those out as long as the Enabled pack is still available...

i really like those clear sole BReds and the Floridian aways in that picture :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

nice pic Questions! definitely regretting not being able to cop the Fireberrys...GMs are growing on me as well.

want to see moar pics of the dunkmans...

I think the IX Dunkman were the best in respect to Dunkman's. I should have copped for $65 when i had the chance. :smh:

Last edited:
Seeing the Dunkmans in full view made me change my mind on them now. Gotta see them in person and on feet to make a final judgment.

No pics of Jades on feet? :nerd: It should be mandatory to post on feet pics before you can post pics of the shoes by itself :lol:

Cancelled my FNL order this morning to try and use the $20 off coupon and my Winner Circle $20 off, but can't get the coupon to work. Wonder if FNL caught on to the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom