Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
carbons and $180 breds will be had
Yep.

Only pairs of Xs on my radar right now.
I have a feeling those are not the Dunkmans at all

the yellow volt color and the Hazard symbol makes me think those are some other themed shoe
They are the Dunkmans.

I believe they're called the "Atomic" Dunkmans this year hence the symbol.

I wish they would bring back the white/light grey template for the dunkmans even though the 5s and 7 lows were ugly :frown:

I been seen that but......
That same dunkman symbol was used on the swingman 9s
I have a hard time believing those are the dunkmans
and are we gonna see re release of the crown jewels more wide spread? is that what yall are saying?
here is a pic Karen put up somebody sent her that exclusive pack like she is a sneaker store

:lol: People doubting the Dunkman's WITH the Dunkman symbol on the shoe. NT is one unique funny place.

0]

Last edited:

is it me or does it seem like they showing all colorways waaaaay early?
i mean, dunkmans already? they dont usually show until near spring right?

^ From what I'm hearing these are just the 2012 releases that are already being shown early.

Last edited:
The Dunkmans may not be great, but I still like them better then the IX’s. The IX was one of the weaker Dunkmans in the whole line, IMO. For me, nothing compares to the II and the VII. Of course, I don’t own either of them, but they’re HOT.

bigj, ijapino or any other mod, is there a way to remove the "tag" and "related forum" headings that are on the right side at the top of each page?

They compress the posts at the top of each page and make scrolling through the OP a chore.
sick.gif

^ From what I'm hearing these are just the 2012 releases that are already being shown early.

if thats true then.... MY GOD there will be a ton of releases for 2012 and we only have 3 months left in the year. Ive seen at least 10 colorways already :smh:

bigj, ijapino or any other mod, is there a way to remove the "tag" and "related forum" headings that are on the right side at the top of each page?

They compress the posts at the top of each page and make scrolling through the OP a chore. :x

Honestly, i dont think there is a way to remove it.

Straight Fire!!!! He always kills the customs! He's a major talent
Nah man those joints garbage. All they did was paint the swoosh, tongue piece orange and switch the logo. Thats what being called :smokin customs now? Probably don't even look that good in person being as though I feel the blue/orange combo is best when its royal blue not this blue they used on the X's.

Yawn at everything so far. Haven't passed on a lebron sig since the v's...... These might just be the next. I like the jades and jewels but not worth the price or the trouble.

Last edited:
Mache made the Blue Diamonds something worth looking at
smokin.gif

1zxqqty.jpg

10nzyf4.jpg

ziup1f.jpg
I think that the designer is a complete skeeze, but if this shoe came out looking like this, then were made of leather, I'd have no problem dropping the two hundy on 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom