Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
SADLY, I HAVE TO SAY I'M STARTING TO AGREE WITH SOME OF LONGSTROKE'S RANTS :\

Thing is, he is on point most of the time. That's just not enough for him. :lol:

Would love to see what he has to say about the corks. Put blue laces in them and its the same exact shoe in the early sample pic. :lol:

Last edited:

Not even gonna lie.. I wasn't feeling these at the start... but they're looking nice :pimp:

And from a style standpoint, that Lebron fit is perfection.

LEBRON X: Nike Sportswear Honors the Champ

Popping champagne bottles on June 21 following his first championship was a tribute to an unprecedented year for LeBron James. Three-time league MVP, Finals MVP – these individual awards pale in comparison to the honor James and his teammates accomplished.

World Champs. A distinction that stands the test of time like a fine champagne, and inspiration for a genuine cork version of James’ tenth signature shoe. Inspired by the LEBRON X performance shoe, Nike Sportswear brings a sophisticated edge to the shoe with premium materials and fabrication intended for off-court use.

This LEBRON X NSW cork edition marks the first of multiple Nike Sportswear versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use.

The Nike Sportswear LEBRON X cork shoe launches globally in December in limited quantities.

http://nikeinc.com/news/lebron-x-nike-sportswear-honors-the-champ

Should have went with either a brown or a gum sole

I ll wait for regular pics to mke judgement..... lmao never knew leather thongue was dat appealing to some of yalll
On another note y do people trip dat much about the pressure? They are a Gr not limited n m pretty sure all the stores
R going to carry em.... pfffff
N what kills me the most is nike might cme up with sme gimmicks n only release the corks in florida
Like they did with the 9 pack....
Collect our money all year long n only share the benefit with a lucky or connected few.... smh

Last edited:
This just goes to show that NTers will buy ANYTHING Nike puts out. Cork. Dudes loosing sleep over cork. Let Nike make any other non signature cork shoe and zero ***** would be given, ZERO.
Canarys are trash too, but Ill take Canarys over a shoe made out of cork.

Forgot we aren't allowed to have opinions :lol:

Forgot we aren't allowed to have opinions :lol:

Everybody is allowed to have an opinion and they are allowed to change their opinion. I think what Heartboost is talking about is the constant and non stop contradictions people seem to live by when they post. The Cork was posted a while back and everybody hated it and said it was disgusting. Nike shows the official shoe, some less than average colorways, then drops that cork again with the words Premium and suddenly the shoe is the hottest Lebron X to ever be seen in the opinions of those same earlier detractors. Just funny I guess.

Everybody is allowed to have an opinion and they are allowed to change their opinion. I think what Heartboost is talking about is the constant and non stop contradictions people seem to live by when they post. The Cork was posted a while back and everybody hated it and said it was disgusting. Nike shows the official shoe, some less than average colorways, then drops that cork again with the words Premium and suddenly the shoe is the hottest Lebron X to ever be seen in the opinions of those same earlier detractors. Just funny I guess.
In fairness the pictures that were released perviously weren't all that great in quality. On top of that they changed the laces and air unit colors from blue to red. I was one who thought they were crap but after seeing detailed pix I have to backtrack. I'm not one to buy shoes just because they're  a particular persons shoe either. IMO these are the best X's I've seen other than the Gold Medals.

LEBRON X: Nike Sportswear Honors the Champ

Popping champagne bottles on June 21 following his first championship was a tribute to an unprecedented year for LeBron James. Three-time league MVP, Finals MVP – these individual awards pale in comparison to the honor James and his teammates accomplished.

World Champs. A distinction that stands the test of time like a fine champagne, and inspiration for a genuine cork version of James’ tenth signature shoe. Inspired by the LEBRON X performance shoe, Nike Sportswear brings a sophisticated edge to the shoe with premium materials and fabrication intended for off-court use.

This LEBRON X NSW cork edition marks the first of multiple Nike Sportswear versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use.

The Nike Sportswear LEBRON X cork shoe launches globally in December in limited quantities.

http://nikeinc.com/news/lebron-x-nike-sportswear-honors-the-champ

Looks like we are in store for a bright, expensive (but possibly worth it) future.

I going out on a limb and predicting an MRSP for the "Corks" at either $299 or $399. Would be a little surprised at $499, but it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom