Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
PASS ON CHRISTMAS WITHOUT GITD SOLE.
GITD SWOOSH DOES NOTHING FOR ME ON THE DUNKMANS. PASS.
CORKS ARE JUST HIDEOUS AND LOOK EVEN WORSE NOW. PASS.
PRESSURES WILL BE COPPED ON DEEP DISCOUNT.
WILL COP AS MANY JADES AS POSSIBLE ON THE 10TH.

You're not buying a CHRISTMAS shoe because the sole doesn't glow in the dark?

What in the hell does CHRISTMAS have to do with glowing in the dark? :rolleyes

How often do you go somewhere and wear shoes where it's pitch black?

Some of y'all got me dying over here.

Last edited:
PASS ON CHRISTMAS WITHOUT GITD SOLE.
GITD SWOOSH DOES NOTHING FOR ME ON THE DUNKMANS. PASS.
CORKS ARE JUST HIDEOUS AND LOOK EVEN WORSE NOW. PASS.
PRESSURES WILL BE COPPED ON DEEP DISCOUNT.
WILL COP AS MANY JADES AS POSSIBLE ON THE 10TH.

You're not buying a CHRISTMAS shoe because the sole doesn't glow in the dark?

What in the hell does CHRISTMAS have to do with glowing in the dark? :rolleyes

How often do you go somewhere and wear shoes where it's pitch black?

Some of y'all got me dying over here.

CORRECT. IT'S A BETTER LOOK, REGARDLESS IF A CONNECTION CAN BE MADE OR NOT. YOU BUY SHOES BASED ON WHAT CONNECTION THEY HAVE WITH SOMETHING ELSE? :lol:

IF YOU ARE DYING, GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO TO THE HOSPITAL :rolleyes

CORRECT. IT'S A BETTER LOOK, REGARDLESS IF A CONNECTION CAN BE MADE OR NOT. YOU BUY SHOES BASED ON WHAT CONNECTION THEY HAVE WITH SOMETHING ELSE? :lol:
IF YOU ARE DYING, GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO TO THE HOSPITAL :rolleyes

Would you have bought the Big Bangs if they did not glow in the dark?

Are you going to house parties with the shoes, taking them off holding up to the light and charging the soles to think you're Houdini by turning the lights off and showing them a magic trick?

C'mon guy, they're shoes and you're well over 20...a glow in the dark sole is not necessary on everything you buy. |I

Last edited:
the diamond theme on the x's are killing cws. i havent seen any ive liked since the crown jewels and GM. jades are the best cw thats not 270. i hope nike has some better cws in the works.

Crown Jewel was the best color way released, ID has some great colors to work with, and the rest of the releases are ehh. Floridians are the only color way I might cop but everything else has had more thought put in the backstory of the shoe then the colors.

I Unds GM's this past Saturday. I must say these are my fav X's so far :smokin

Last edited:
Not to hate on anyone's liking to the Olympic but there is too much props given to them. For a $270 price tag at that. Take out the gold and the stars lining then they would be given a pass like the rest of the boring GRs. Go head and say you'd still cop if they didnt have what i said :D. *flame suit on*

Not to hate on anyone's liking to the Olympic but there is too much props given to them. For a $270 price tag at that. Take out the gold and the stars lining then they would be given a pass like the rest of the boring GRs. Go head and say you'd still cop if they didnt have what i said :D. *flame suit on*

NONE of them are worth the $270 plus tax. NONE.

Well, the Gold Medal's do have the gold and do have the special star lining, so no sense talking about if they didn't. Of course people would pass without those intricate details. The details and winning the gold make them more desirable to have in a collection.

Last edited:
Understandable but don't give Nike an easy pass by putting them so high on the pedestal that they are the best cw of the X(not disagreeing). Would've been nice to get them like the Freegum IXs and on sale at that. |I

Your right, the gold on these just set it off and, made me want them even more.

LeBron X Prism

MORE TRASH!!! ... PRISMS ARE WHELMING... THIS SHOE IS SO HOT AND THE COLORWAYS ARE SO DISAPPOINTING :rolleyes

prisms aren't bad, going dark side of the moon with them X's. i like they diamond plastic, whatever its called at the bottom, isn't the same color as the upper. nike needs to do this more, i think thats also one of the reasons i am crossing my fingers for a floridians home release.

I Just Can't Stop Looking At These Beauties
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love this pic.  I just attempted to lace mine in the same way.  Just a question... do you have extra slack on the laces that you're just tucking inside at the top?  Or did you actually manage to lace them up perfect at that length?  My laces seem way too long.  I have to tuck a decent amount in at the top.

I like the concept of the prism. Hope they come in Men sizes. Wish they would have made a yellow body upper for the canary color way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom