Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prisms look like Carbons with colorful inner and midsole... basic. Nike needs to cut this crap and just move on to the 2013 colorways.

Last edited:
I like the concept of the prism. Hope they come in Men sizes. Wish they would have made a yellow body upper for the canary color way.
There's a Volt X dropping next year which is probably why Nike didn't go with a yellow based CW for the Canary Diamonds.

smh. are the doernbacher kids designing these colors? these are all so awful
laugh.gif

Love this pic.  I just attempted to lace mine in the same way.  Just a question... do you have extra slack on the laces that you're just tucking inside at the top?  Or did you actually manage to lace them up perfect at that length?  My laces seem way too long.  I have to tuck a decent amount in at the top.

Thanks Buddy I Appreciate It :wink:

As For The Lace Job, It Took Me A While To Get Them To Sit How I Wanted But I'd Say The Key Is To Work From The Top Of The Shoe Down (If That Makes Any Sense). Usually When I Try On A New Purchase Back At Home, I End Up Re-lacing The Shoe Entirely. With All The Comments About What A Pain In The **** These New Lacelocks Are, I Decided To Just Leave Them Factory Laced. I Started At The Top And Worked The Laces Backwards Thru The Lacelocks Which Helps To Loosen Up The Front Portion Of The Shoe. The Key Here Is That As You Feed Lace Down The Shoe, The Lacelock Wants To Pull Away From The Sneaker. Keep Moving The Lacelock Back Up The Lace And Closer To The Shoe As This Happens To Allow You To Pull Slack Back Down And Loosen Up The Front Areas.Get Yourself Some Slack In The Portions Of Lace Before The Lacelock Until The End Of The Lace Sits At The Length You Want It To Drop Down The Side Of Shoe. Once You Get This Length Like You Want It, Even Out The Amount Of Slack In The Laces Prior To The Lacelock So It Doesn't Look All Sloppy Jaloppy And Position Your Lacelock How You Want It To Sit.

-Hope That Rambling Helped Some :lol:

Last edited:
Prism's are an ID with just a colored liner(which u don't see anyway when u wear them)and a weak colored diamond midsole. Nike is failing BIGTIME on colorways.

smh. are the doernbacher kids designing these colors? these are all so awful

I agree with you bud but I have to point out that the DB kids aren't getting paid to design the junk they churn out plus they are 'kids' after all.

The GR/QS/etc. stuff is being designed by someone (or a team) with college or university degree(s) who has access to tools far better than NikeID - it's a damn shame that we're getting junk like this.

Entire midsole EXCEPT for the little plastic thing should have that multicolored effect. I know the midsole´s a different material, but they could pull it off..
Nike dropped the ball on these. Potential is definitely there, they just didn´t see the idea through to the end!

Last edited:
The prisms are men sizes, count the number of lace holes. On GS sizes there are less number of lace holes.

Last edited:
Prism look decent to me though... i like how they used two tones of black .... and that greyish tongue just flow with
It....
For 180 i guess due to flat swoosh it aint bad ... even better on discount if they sit a while since it seems like its a pass for most....

I think the prisms would look nicer if they used a clear icy sole instead of that black/greyish sole

anybody know what type of release is the Jades going to be? GR?

Last edited:
Not to hate on anyone's liking to the Olympic but there is too much props given to them. For a $270 price tag at that. Take out the gold and the stars lining then they would be given a pass like the rest of the boring GRs. Go head and say you'd still cop if they didnt have what i said :D. *flame suit on*
Thought I was the only one with this mindset...The X has been underwhelming at best, especially with the great 9 colorways.

Thought I was the only one with this mindset...The X has been underwhelming at best, especially with the great 9 colorways.
So many great 9s: Swingman, Galaxy, Freegums, China, Cannon, BHM, and Mango.

Feel like the 10 is going to blow us away in 2013 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom