Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
video_image-065146.jpg

via SneakerWatch

a lot of you like the lining of these.. but what is this supposed to be? it just looks like a guy sitting down so i dont know whats so great about the lining :lol: ....but really tho

Quite pleased that nobody is feeling these, should make my purchase so much easier. Nice!
Also with these being green is it safe to say the Christmas CW will be Red?

majority of the people who will cop most likely dont go in this thread.. the beasts will be all over these :lol: :smh:

Is it just me or do the laces look like they belong on hiking boots? I may grab the USA CW just because it is USA colors, but other than that, nothing has caught my eye like "must have". For me , with the 9s, the Cannons were the ones, and continue to be. I would be happier getting another pair of DS cannon 9s in my size than any other 10 CWs I have seen. I Also dig the big bangs, and Miamis, and would probably put more effort into doubling or tripling up on those than working on acquiring 10s. Just my initial thoughts, as I am sure some CW will pop that gets me drooling. As far as the shoes go though, I would be much more inclined to wear 9s around and about then 10s from the look of the 10s- more like LBJ4s than 8s or 9s to me. just my .02

majority of the people who will cop most likely dont go in this thread.. the beasts will be all over these :lol: :smh:

Thats good, I've always got my shoe when its a "Beast-Only" shoe according to the "Real Sneakerheads" :lol:

Especially since "Beast" focus on Jordan 1st and eveything else 2nd, there are some J's that these "Beast" have to save that money up for, Jades should be a breeze. Even my girl is gonna want a pair of these her being half Chinese and all...

Oh and the Chinese Male on the sock liner is the process of cutting a Jade diamond, hints the name :rofl:

Last edited:
My dude Vlade with that in-depth review.
pimp.gif

The black/red Xs look better in that vid (assuming they're real) but overall still not a fan.

Just noticed, the Jades appear to have a slightly different tongue compared to the other Xs.
You mean the diamonds and the rightside up crown or the tab that sticks up? If the latter, the tongue is sunken down so the tab doesn't look as high.
Yeah, I was referring to the tongue and how the LeBron logo runs horizontal across it, instead of vertical and is less prominent.

What's up man.

What ever your preference is, is what you should go with. 

One of my favorites of newer Nike shoes, was the KDIII. Great shoe for the value, performance and durability. A well made shoe, one that could take a good butt whuppin'.

In regard to what I don't like about Adidas, I wasn't too crazy about the Crazy Light. I didn't like the fit, as there was spacing, gaps when laced up, but they were seriously made. In regard to play, I could play in them, but they didn't work well for me in regard to playing all positions on the floor. The Crazy Light II is a much better shoe. I don't consider CREASING or WRINKLING to be a performance or durability issue, as my top of the line dress/work shoes do the same thing as well, made from shell cordovan, and I've had many of them for years. What I do see as a durability issue is the branding falling off, chipping during play, stitching beginning to fray, shoes stretching out where you must continue to re lace them in order to feel secure, and then the sole, where it will wear down quickly.

For me, fit and quality is most important, and Adidas hasn't disappointed me outside of the Crazy Light I in regard to fit, and then with Nike, outside of the KDIII, I hadn't liked anything they've done since the LBJIII.    

Be well.
Is it safe to assume that you dont like the IV's after you said this?

I really like the Jade colorway..and hypebeast will be all over these..here in okc there is a family that manages to get at the front of the line for every release cause the father is the security guards dad...they will be all over these..poor guy wont even let his son open the box..

I keep clicking in this thread to be pleasantly surprised by a new colorway or pic angle, and continue to be disappointed :smh:

Yeah... Petrie is pretty far out in front of designs...as when one shoe is released the next is already in progress. I actually have NO CLUE yet what the inspiration for the XI will be...

But if I had to guess knowing its one of Brons all time favorites....it may have some Jordan XI DNA as well as colorways...  Will Jordan Brand buck at it though?  This has happened in the past with other Nike releases...  (see Sharkley)

Man that would be nice to see them incorporate Jordan XI aspects into the LeBron XI, but I thought I saw some references of it in the LeBron VII. It will be interesting to see.

So is it confirmed that they will release Non Nike+ versions in all colorways?   I hope so, because if I checked my stats on Nike+ my ***** will be garbage.... lol.  

So is it confirmed that they will release Non Nike+ versions in all colorways?   I hope so, because if I checked my stats on Nike+ my ***** will be garbage.... lol.  

LOL........it would be hilarious if some dude went nuts in the + version, only to look down at his iPod after and see he has an eight inch vertical!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom