Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoe has so much potential as we saw with the photoshops in the thread. but other than the Olympics, Nike can keep the rest of these trash colorways. 

im really starting to like the leborn x's, especially the "cutting jade" and "floridans" versions. those are dopee

It still shouldn't be that high, but I can sort of understand the price given the box and how rare it is.

Eh...the shoe itself is still exactly the same as what the regular Nike Lebron X+ Diamond Box etc... we'll be getting. 1 of 8 BOXES in the world?!?! They can keep a silly box for 5 stacks...as if the price of this shoe hasn't caused enough controversy.

If the shoe was autographed (like the recent Feder 287's) or had the Red swoosh like LBJ's actual Gold Medal game shoe or something that made it different than the standard production model...then *maybe* I'd see a MINOR justification of a price hike. But that right there is hilarious and disgusting at the same time... just my $.02 :smh:

it looks like the shoes are legit, they look better than i thought they would. The medial side looks really good, too bad i cant say the same for the other side.
You think so man? I thought the lateral on these looks good. Its just the medial vents that I'm having a hard time accepting.

I just know which ever pair I get will have to be on sale, hopefully nike doesnt try and not discount them on swoosh like they did with the Elite XI

You think so man? I thought the lateral on these looks good. Its just the medial vents that I'm having a hard time accepting.

I feel the same way. That's why i'm getting a black based colorway.

Ok This is my first time posting in this thread and don't wanna go through all these pages but Soleland has the USA for $5,000
hype beast mode has been activated
http://www.soleland.com/lebron-10-usa-special-box-diamond-edition.html
Sorry if this was posted.

ff3f303a_1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

Last edited:
It's best to just ignore and not acknowledge that 5K listing from this point forward.

It's just going to drive the resellers and prices up come release time.

It's best to just ignore and not acknowledge that 5K listing from this point forward.
It's just going to drive the resellers and prices up come release time.

Looking on eBay there are a ton of OVER INFLATED reseller prices for legit pairs of the Lebron X+...with tags like "these will sell out instantly since Nike is releasing in limited quantities"...guess these resellers don't remember how the Elites backfired on them...but hey I guess if they took the time to actually pay attention to the hype on the shoe, and not just the fact that there IS hype, maybe they'd rethink the prices, as thirst is not as high as they'd like to believe for this shoe.

I think what's worse though is the prices that even the FAKES are going for on ebay, some of them over 200 etc...WTF?? Is anyone even paying attention to what they're bidding on??? :smh:

Ebay re_sellers read places like Nike Talk and Sole Collector, and they see how thirsty you people are for Nike product. 

If any of you had the gumption, the power to resist, denying yourselves the urge to buy, you'd have control over the re_sellers.

But you don't, and I personally find it hysterical as to how much you guys spend on sneakers. Nike has noticed as well, and you guys are about to get reemed. 

Here's Leo Chang and Jason Petrie on the subject, Nike is watching you....

LC: And it’s definitely going to be controversial, just in terms of comments that people will have. “Oh, Nike is just killing us with $250 shoes.” But if you look at what’s going on on eBay and you look at what people are paying for Posites --

JP: Or even what people would pay for Bapes, jeans and other crazy stuff over the years. If you’re paying for something, the idea was to really put a ton into it and to make sure that things that really cost money can help to define these really nice things. That’s the bottom line. We want to push consumers and be able to offer the very best things that we can make.

http://*************.com/news/interview-jason-petrie-leo-chang-detail-the-nike-lebron-9-elite/

If that's the case, why use plastic in the X?

I feel sorry for you guys at times.
tired.gif

all it takes is a few thirsty people to buy a certain shoe at ridiculous prices for resellers to be motivated to do what they do. It takes way more than on person to resist to make a difference.

nike just sent out a letter to all retailers telling us that the stores with nike accounts cant sell on any auction or internet marketplace websites i.e ebay or amazon. i guess they will start taking legal action against sellers because the letter was from a lawyer from nike.

I don't know what this will do, but i guess they are trying to stop people from selling on ebay for more inflated prices? i dont know.. any thoughts?

^^^ Where is this black/red you are talking about? I seen a few post recently about it, but have yet to see it. The only one I have seen is on the first page!

I could see why Nike decided to go this route... I'm sure they have got numerous complaints from a lot of angry sneakerheads and consumers, not sure it will change anything.  Trying to tell a mom and pop who has to sell the crap nike puts out at times to not make extra money on hype releases is a joke. Sadly how do you police such a policy? U can't, unless you serial number ever shoe in every shipment that goes out to every retailer.  This would require extra resources and cost nike money thus driving down its shares.  Here in the H Active Athlete supposedly got some kinda of suspension because they made buyers purchase 100$ worth of product to by galaxy foams... not to mention they sold them for 700.00 retail...I guess nike doesnt want these guys making extra money on their behalf
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom