Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so confused and I have a few questions that I don't have a clear answer on so I'm hoping someone can help me out..

Correct me if im wrong but now we have a $180, 200, and 270 version with the 200 and 270 versions being the exact same besides ONLY the Nike+ sensor

will the 200 version then have a jeweled swoosh and also a lace lock?

will there be a 200 version for EVERY 270 version?

or is this all just bogus and there will only be a 180 and 270 version?

Either Nike had this all planned out from the beginning or their plan backfired and now they came up with this.. either way its too confusing Nike, too confusing... :smh:

Last edited:
Updated the first page with the new pricing info.

I too am confused about how these new pricing options will work.

Will you have to verify that you have the Nike+ tech so that you aren't force to buy the Nike+ model?

If you want the Nike+ enabled version will the Nike+ tech just be removed from the shoe prior to purchase or vice versa will it be installed if you want the Nike+ version?

Hopefully one of  the insiders drop some knowledge soon.
nerd.gif

Basically Nike needs to scrap the Nike+ Sports Pack $290 version and just release a regular $180 version and $200 Nike+ capable version. #KeepItSimpleNike

brewcrew17 bro, you are asking way too many questions, we only go that info today, which should be taken with a grain of salt. We got a long ways to go so these questions will be answered accordingly. Right now all we can do is stack our papers. :D

Last edited:
brewcrew17 bro, you are asking way too many questions, we only go that info today, which should be taken with a grain of salt. We got a long ways to go so these questions will be answered accordingly. Right now all we can do is stack our papers. :D

:lol: im too impatient :\

I'll go out on a limb and say there will only be one CW of the X on the 29th. KD, HD2012, and Kobe GM drops same day, NDC will not handle it. :lol: They should release the USA X with the red Swoosh as the $200 Nike+ Ready version another day though. :nerd:

Wonder when Nike is gonna do the official press release for these. So many unanswered questions

I'll go out on a limb and say there will only be one CW of the X on the 29th. KD, HD2012, and Kobe GM drops same day, NDC will not handle it. :lol: They should release the USA X with the red Swoosh as the $200 Nike+ Ready version another day though. :nerd:

I'm thinking the same...all hell will be broken loose on the 29th.

I'm already prepared myself and got the KB and KD GMs...not trusting NDC one bit. A lot of complaining will happen on that day :smh:

^ Exactly. Everyone thinks $200 retail is like the bargain of the year now that they don't cost the first-rumored $315 price tag lol. Like someone said a few pages back, none of the CWs shown even make me want to drop $180...

Might be a dumb question but what's gonna be the size run for these??

Are they planning on doing GS versions of the X? How much are THEY gonna be??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Never thought I'd see the day where I'd be paying 150 for a kids sized shoe :smh::smh::smh:

I don't get it...180 for the reg, 200 for the +ready, and 270 for the +...I just wanna know who in they right mind is gonna go straight for the 270 when you have a clean shot @ the 200 pair??? But, if this is the case, then the resellers lose w/ this shoe...HAHAHAHA

I don't get the confusion. It's spelled out in the article. There is essentially two verisons of the shoe. Normal for 180 and Plus for 200. But the Pluses can be package together in a Sports Kit with the chip, adapter and etc...

Nike is a bunch of geniuses.  People will pay an extra $20 for essentially nothing.  
To avoid having a $200 Nike+ ready version they should have just implemented it into the $180 version so whoever had Nike+, and actually uses it, can be better off. Nike knows how to squeeze money out of the consumer :smh:

I don't get the confusion. It's spelled out in the article. There is essentially two verisons of the shoe. Normal for 180 and Plus for 200. But the Pluses can be package together in a Sports Kit with the chip, adapter and etc...

I think the confusion comes in on whether Nike is going to force people to buy a certain quantity of the shoe at the $270 price point. Like ok they got the standard $180 version but then is the $200 Nike+ ready version going to be Nike+ optional or Nike+ forced? Like will there be a certain amount at $200 and the other half as a mandatory $270 pack version. You get what I'm saying, you'd think there will be some Nike+ forced otherwise NOBODY will buy the Nike+ $270 version...

I think the confusion comes in on whether Nike is going to force people to buy a certain quantity of the shoe at the $270 price point. Like ok they got the standard $180 version but then is the $200 Nike+ ready version going to be Nike+ optional or Nike+ forced? Like will there be a certain amount at $200 and the other half as a mandatory $270 pack version. You get what I'm saying, you'd think there will be some Nike+ forced otherwise NOBODY will buy the Nike+ $270 version...
Perfectly said...BRAVO!!! I'm just sayin...why pay $270+ for something I don't care about when I can get it for $216...

Last edited:
And now the $270 pair becomes the pair where resellers just cldn't afford them and now a person like myself wld THEN be FORCED TO drop the $270...dependin on how bad I want the shoe

I imagine the sport + kit is a separate package that you opt either to include or not. If you want it, you only need to buy it once, then you can use it on as many + pairs as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom