Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
regardless of what the new scenario is...there are still going to be a large number of people that are forced to buy the nike+ w/chip because the + w/o chip is sold out.

so the consumer must still be prepared to shell out the $300 in hopes that they get the Nike + compatible pair.

Last edited:
regardless of what the new scenario is...there are still going to be a large number of people that are forced to buy the nike+ w/chip because the + w/o chip is sold out.
so the consumer must still be prepared to shell out the $300 in hopes that they get the Nike + compatible pair.
Dont foresee that happening. The sport pack is literally just the chips, the charger for the chips and iphone connector. The "sports pack" has its own packaging that will most likely be able to be purchased seperately

Last edited:
Dont foresee that happening. The sport pack is literally just the chips, the charger for the chips and iphone connector. The "sports pack" has its own packaging that will most likely be able to be purchased seperately

Annnnnnd thats where the confusion comes in, NOBODY knows for a fact if the Nike+ chipset will be a mere optional add on to the $200 version or if Nike will have a certain amount of $270 pairs that require the purchase of the chipset. Understand now?

Last edited:
edit

Last edited:
the nike+ compatible pair is $200 the extra $70 is if you opt for the sports pack which is the chips ect ect

Maybe its just us over thinking things but with all this hoopla about a $315 then a $290 and now a $270 pair of Lebrons it just doesnt make much sense that the additional $70 add on would be 100% optional. You would think there is going to be a select quantity of pairs that require the Nike+ tech otherwise there was NO point at all to the argument about the Lebron pricing...

I give up :lol: I'll just wait to see what happens on release day...

Last edited:
This is what I'm thinking...

Maybe its just us over thinking things but with all this hoopla about a $315 then a $290 and now a $270 pair of Lebrons it just doesnt make much sense that the additional $70 add on would be 100% optional. You would think there is going to be a select quantity of pairs that require the Nike+ tech otherwise there was NO point at all to the argument about the Lebron pricing...
I give up
laugh.gif
I'll just wait to see what happens on release day...
true. But if you are a person that wants to track your "vertical, quickness, and hustle" then you would need to spend the extra $70 for the sport pack to get the chips, charger ect ect. The $200 X+ versions come nike+ ready just doesnt have the sport pack pictured below. . At the same time if you already have the sport pack, it makes absolutely no sense to pay the extra $70 each time for the sport pack thus nike giving you an option lol. I truly think people are over-thinking things as you stated. Below is a picture of the sport pack. It will only be compatible with the $200 X+ versions. Without it you just simply cannot track your vertical, hustle and quickness. None of the X+ versions will come with the chips already in the shoes but they will just have the nike+ technology that is useless without the chips thus giving you as the consumer the option to buy the chips (sport pack)

Last edited:

Annnnnnd thats where the confusion comes in, NOBODY knows for a fact if the Nike+ chipset will be a mere optional add on to the $200 version or if Nike will have a certain amount of $270 pairs that require the purchase of the chipset. Understand now?

i understood before, but the point is we dont know if there will be a set # for nike+ compatible and a set # with the nike + chips or if it will be optional all the way around. and thats my point.

People who are inquiring about how they are going to handle this have all right to because I talked to one of my homies who works at hoh and he says they already have it in stock. He says that the gold medal color way they have had a bar code of 270 and he doesn't have any $200 versions. It also seams that they are limited as well meaning select foot lockers will be carrying it. Looks like Nike is gonna force our hand with the oly x and make us pay the $270. Sigh.

People who are inquiring about how they are going to handle this have all right to because I talked to one of my homies who works at hoh and he says they already have it in stock. He says that the gold medal color way they have had a bar code of 270 and he doesn't have any $200 versions. It also seams that they are limited as well meaning select foot lockers will be carrying it. Looks like Nike is gonna force our hand with the oly x and make us pay the $270. Sigh.
I figured they would go this route. Nike will just make people buy the 270 version right out the gate then make every other version either standard(180) or Nike+ ready(200). If what your friend told you is true, their going to force the Nike+ sport pack on everyone initially no matter if you want it or not. 
mean.gif

nobody knows?

I don't know for sure, but since all this Tech + talk is similar to the Hyperdunk+, look at the GS sizes for that model. There are no + options for that GS shoe at all, and since the regular X is $180 and the regular Hyperdunk is $140, you could probably guess the GS cost on the X based on the GS cost on the Hyperdunk. Since the "tech" is what all the hoopla is about. No tech in GS... 8)

Hope we're allowed to use our employee 30% off on these. Haven't spent 200 on kicks in so long and might have to pass if no discount. :\

I don't know for sure, but since all this Tech + talk is similar to the Hyperdunk+, look at the GS sizes for that model. There are no + options for that GS shoe at all, and since the regular X is $180 and the regular Hyperdunk is $140, you could probably guess the GS cost on the X based on the GS cost on the Hyperdunk. Since the "tech" is what all the hoopla is about. No tech in GS... 8)

thanks brah!

hmmmm, hyperdunk kids is only 109..... but their mens is only 140

diff between 140 and 180 is 40... so if I had 40 to 109.......

GS Lebron X is about to ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY BIG ONES. This ain't right, man.

oh cmon....they they know we all want that gold swoosh, so how much is the cheapest gold swoosh pair? i don' t do **** but walk around and chill. I will take the least amount of performance possible.

oh cmon....they they know we all want that gold swoosh, so how much is the cheapest gold swoosh pair? i don' t do **** but walk around and chill. I will take the least amount of performance possible.

You might as well get a pair of Soldier 7 then. :rolleyes The USA X+ will be the only pair with the gold swoosh($270) that's dropping on the 29th that we know of right now.

I gonna guess no lace lock on the second USA.. ??
nike-lebron-x-usa-olympics-gold-medal-game-01.jpg

Where's the pics of the Black Diamonds? :nerd:

Last edited:

The Gold swoosh 10's are $270 i think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom