Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre right, but the Miami Vices sold out instantly. so we dont know if Nike is going to take that risk especially since the hyperdunk + are sitting right now.
The Miami Vices sold out because of the name and the history with the 8s. Not every shoe is gonna be a South Beach / Miami Vice type hype for Nike. Also you do make a good point about the Hyperdunk+, hell even the regular Hyperdunks are sitting still.

I just hope sales continue to stagger and more and more (elites) become discounted. Seriously, my mall still has Kobe Elites in home and away, and I live in LA, this is consider Kobe town, this is so weird :wow:

Too bad its not Nike suffering with those kicks sitting except for Footlockers... the retailers are.

But we can hope to see them in Outlets..

Im pretty sure this + phase will soon be over OR the reasoning that they've done so many that its become more affordable and the price will drop on future pairs. 
Rock, are you saying the retailers overestimated the hype on these shoes? Since these Elites, Hyperdunks and Hyperdunk+ are just sitting on shelves?

Last edited:
But some people don't realize that they sat. They see online sell-outs and panic. Especially the newer dudes. For as many knowledgable dudes on NT, there's like 20 dudes that don't do their research.

Yeah but i still havent seen any bron 9 elites going on sale tho? Even still the quantities on the elites were less than the regular 9s. I reckon when they drop a nike + or "elite" version of these they wont have the same quantities as regular GRs.

Gradient effect may do the upper some justice. :nerd: Dope PS job bro. Maybe add some details like on the Statue of Liberty and NYC Hyperposites lol.

Last edited:
I wonder will they drop a elite version later in the season? Strip em down a bit to make em lighter etc - they prob $500 retail at the rate they going for a Nike+

^I was wondering whats going to happen with the post season shoe because there really isn't that much to strip down to begin with.
These had me thinking maybe they'll go in the opposite direction with a few pairs and do a "premium" type release

The Olympics wit' the Lion lacelock are stupid :smh:

But them Breds & Mangos are booty. Bad colorways so far. Probably jus' gon' cop a all Black pair.

The VII's & VIII's are just a sinch better than the V's. Three whack LeBron's IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom