Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aesthetically speaking, I actually hope the shoe stays exactly how it is. Save me a ton a doe and make it an easy pass for the entire year. I'm just worried these will be extremely comfortable and find a way to draw me in to copp'n a pair. :rolleyes

Sprite, Cannon and South Beach P.S.'s looking absolutely sick. Maybe there's hope for the X after all. Cannons would be an instacop with that colorblocking. Probably same for SB's. The Sprite c/w has always been too bright for me though

If Nike doesn't come through with those color blocking like those PS, I can see Mache making a ton of customs that will look like those.

Last edited:
Those Photoshops are serious lol. Nike should lerbthe people decide this yrs colorways, and quantities, make this shoe for the people, by the people lol

Aesthetically speaking, I actually hope the shoe stays exactly how it is. Save me a ton a doe and make it an easy pass for the entire year. I'm just worried these will be extremely comfortable and find a way to draw me in to copp'n a pair.
eyes.gif
lou, my man, they WILL get that $315 from you in the next 7 months. PROMISE!!!

No doubt dude's PS skills are nice. The Sprite colorway is pretty decent but the only thing these pics show is the potential this shoe has to be even uglier. And before anybody gets to yelling I'm hating, you sir are correct! :lol: I cant help but hate because I really think this shoe is hideous. I've tried to force myself to appreciate the technology and the look but it just wont happen. Kinda like I don't find Angelina Jolie attractive, give me Jennifer Aniston any day. I am super curious to see what they do with the Post Season version tho and how the lows are going to look...

Those photoshops are definitely on point but the potential price hikes is scaring me away from the shoes.

Haven't had internet access since Wednesday.

Was hoping to see some new CWs of the X when I checked back in; the PSes are appreciated.
Toine, what colorway u looking to cop? (from what we have so far)
As of now none.

I'm sorry, but they really need to turn that swoosh (nike check) around. Just not diggin it like that at all. :smh::smh::smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom