Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling myself the same thing because I only like the Jades but it seems wrong of me as a Lebron collector to not have a 9, 9 Elite, and Olympic 10 to complete the set of his MVP, Finals MVP, and Gold Medal accomplishments in this Triple Crown Season....idk, damn! :lol:

Same thing I was thinking but I just picked up weathermans and fireberries last weekend and I intend to go after the kds first, my wallet is gonna hurt if I drop another 270 lol

can somebody photoshop that ducks colorway? knowing about hot colorways in the future will help me get over the fact the fireberries are out of reach...

You're telling me to get a life but you're worried about what I'm talking about? Does that make sense to you lol?
He's telling you to get a life because your illuminati comment made no sense and has no basis in this thread and neither does this post but it must be said because ignorance is contagious and I just took my ADHD rx.  The triangle/pyramid hand gesture gained mass popularity by a wrestler referencing a diamond in the early 90s because it was his name. Jay Z started using it for his Rockafella record company in mid 90s as a signal for a rock/diamond/coke/crack/vagina. As his popularity grew so did the people imitating the gesture, anyone with two hands was doing it. Now it's 2012, people are more obsessed with celebrities than ever with social media and his PR has developed this idea that people are stupid enough to believe it represents illuminati so why not go with it if people want to believe their own fiction. All because a former drug peddler now entertainment mogul now belongs in a 200+ year old secret society that openly gloats their enrollment in the public eye?  Maybe Nike is now a charter member of the illuminati and created the glove pattern forcing  players to make the gesture in submission to the pyramid or maybe Lebron is promoting the illuminati so he is elected jester at next years annual meeting.

He's telling you to get a life because your illuminati comment made no sense and has no basis in this thread and neither does this post but it must be said because ignorance is contagious and I just took my ADHD rx.  The triangle/pyramid hand gesture gained mass popularity by a wrestler referencing a diamond in the early 90s because it was his name. Jay Z started using it for his Rockafella record company in mid 90s as a signal for a rock/diamond/coke/crack/vagina. As his popularity grew so did the people imitating the gesture, anyone with two hands was doing it. Now it's 2012, people are more obsessed with celebrities than ever with social media and his PR has developed this idea that people are stupid enough to believe it represents illuminati so why not go with it if people want to believe their own fiction. All because a former drug peddler now entertainment mogul now belongs in a 200+ year old secret society that openly gloats their enrollment in the public eye?  Maybe Nike is now a charter member of the illuminati and created the glove pattern forcing  players to make the gesture in submission to the pyramid or maybe Lebron is promoting the illuminati so he is elected jester at next years annual meeting.
feels like I just took a course in the history of the iluminati and pop culture circa 1990 :rolleyes

LMAO really, we got a Diamond Dallas Paige reference in this thread??? Incredible!

Anywho, solidifying earlier information on the USA being at Champs, they will not be carrying the Lebron X. The guy saw Kobe and KD, mistook it for the Lebron until he looked at the price. Maybe these are a HOH/NT exclusive?

I just called my local Champs and they said that they are getting the Gold Medals.

Looks like these will be more available than expected. More stores are starting to get them,

and the 2 pair limit on NDC is a good sign too. Can't wait.

I think its funny how when ppl first heard of the 270+ price tag they where *****ing. Now all you hear is ppl wondering if they are going to sell out, and ppl wonder why Nike is always hiking up the prices. There is a reason why every lebron x so far being release are the + model Nike is testing ppl.

None of the Xs ive seen so far are worth $270... not even if they were to be resold. This is the worst marketing strategy ive seen by Nike.

I think its funny how when ppl first heard of the 270+ price tag they where *****ing. Now all you hear is ppl wondering if they are going to sell out, and ppl wonder why Nike is always hiking up the prices. There is a reason why every lebron x so far being release are the + model Nike is testing ppl.

that cause fools think theyre worth 5 to 6 bills in resell.

When I see comments like this in the thread I always wonder who specifically y'all are talking about? Feel like I'm being hit with the old Republican bait and switch with these kind of blanket statements that don't really talk about any clear individuals. Like these big bad scary "Resellers" or "H Beast" are the sneaker community Taliban Al-Queda boogie man. Who do y'all be talking about? Please do enlighten me and for the love of the lord don't say these eBay sellers because we all know eBay prices are where illogical insane thinking takes place.

I do hope the USA is available at locations that aren't doing those consumer insulting raffles.

Last edited:
When I see comments like this in the thread I always wonder who specifically y'all are talking about? Feel like I'm being hit with the old Republican bait and switch with these kind of blanket statements that don't really talk about any clear individuals. Like these big bad scary "Resellers" or "H Beast" are the sneaker community Taliban Al-Queda boogie man. Who do y'all be talking about? Please do enlighten me and for the love of the lord don't say these eBay sellers because we all know eBay prices are where illogical insane thinking takes place.
I do hope the USA is available at locations that aren't doing those consumer insulting raffles.

That is such a perfect comparison.

I just called my local Champs and they said that they are getting the Gold Medals.
Looks like these will be more available than expected. More stores are starting to get them,
and the 2 pair limit on NDC is a good sign too. Can't wait.

what area u at

my local malls only HoH getting the gold medal pack (lebrons kobes, kd)

have you not been following up on the thread earlier?

I have followed and I do see Alp, McStrokin, and LyricaLJKilla all think there is a possibility that they will go over 5 bills in the secondary market but if I'm not mistaken havent there already been sales of the shoe over that price in the secondary market. Its a fair assumption, what fools are you referring to is more so what I'm interested in, I wouldn't say its a foolish assumption. What makes you think these won't be priced above $500 on the secondary market?

:lol: Sneakernews used your pics Twnty...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom